OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

im really starting to get pissed with shoe releases being impossible to get now. retail on these was 120 and cant find em less than 250
I feel you on that. The shoe game is taking a turn for the worse nowadays. I hope Nike re-releases these
nerd.gif
I hope they bring out more colorways, not just the black/white

Originally Posted by trae22can

Originally Posted by bigz704

got my confirmation from kicks-crew now the wait for my orlando's to arrive
did you pre order
No I paid the following morning, e-mailed them and was told Your order is already confirmed, item will be shipped out within 3 business days[font='Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]. R[/font]eceived e-mail 2/24

Was able to get the orlandos for a decent price, at first thats all I wanted now the galaxys have grown on me but I dont see them anywhere in my size for less than 3 bills
30t6p3b.gif

Was able to get the orlandos for a decent price, at first thats all I wanted now the galaxys have grown on me but I dont see them anywhere in my size for less than 3 bills
30t6p3b.gif

yea these sold out fast im starting to get pissed at the kids and resellers screwing the game up this past week for releases has been madness

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Anyone actually able to order a pair from RMKstore since release? I put an order in on Thursday night after striking out on the release, got the message saying an order processing agent will contact me about going through with the order, but never heard from them. Site hasn't been loading all weekend, checked the website today and the shoes are sold out.
Check your spam folder in ur email. That's where they emailed me back after I contacted them. Ended up ordering from Kicks-crew instead. Just waiting on my tracking

I pre ordered Orlandos on the 15th of Feburary and just recieved my tracking info and the shoes were shipped today. They said they would have there stock on the 20th and ship the 21st. Lol by the time I get my Orlandos all the hype will have died down. Oh well still havent seen them in person so thats a plus. This may be my last time ordering from kicks-crew.com tho

Im surprised there arent any pics of people taking the "Flight" logo/red tab off the tongue....it is velcro, and the Nike underneath the patch is also GITD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

imo, Nike put the most detail/work into Flight Ones and Durants...makes both shoes that much nicer, and appreciated
pimp.gif

Woke up this morning to the shipment notification from Kicks-Crew..im so happy they honored the price i paid 189.00 shipped. Seeing as how they were charging 250.00 plus shipping after the shoe got hyped..

Glad i pre ordered when i did.. Shout out to trae22can for the link...other NTers helping NTers out... 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Im surprised there arent any pics of people taking the "Flight" logo/red tab off the tongue....it is velcro, and the Nike underneath the patch is also GITD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

imo, Nike put the most detail/work into Flight Ones and Durants...makes both shoes that much nicer, and appreciated
pimp.gif

I agree with u 100% these glow so bright and hold there glow, not like the Lebron that takes a while and fades away quick.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

there is a Euro site that is gonna drop these on the 2nd.......

Edit this !!!!

Ur gonna mess it up for everyone!!!!!

Geeeezz!!!

I didnt drop the name....stop acting like a child....

You are to blame if lurkers get all the pairsAndNT fam miss out....Why are you trying to create hype like the Jordan IV threadSMH, just watch and see.....Deleted your freaking post !!NT had the info already , we do our homework ,Your info is not needed

there is a Euro site that is gonna drop these on the 2nd.......

Edit this !!!!

Ur gonna mess it up for everyone!!!!!

Geeeezz!!!

I didnt drop the name....stop acting like a child....

You are to blame if lurkers get all the pairs
And
NT fam miss out....

Why are you trying to create hype like the Jordan IV thread

SMH, just watch and see.....

Deleted your freaking post !!

NT had the info already , we do our homework ,
Your info is not needed

cry me a river......

The mints and the KDs were the best releases this weekend. Both are so dope and glow like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom