OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

are these sold out on FTL and EASTBAY????......i cant click on any size or add to the cart doent even come up....the sizes are there and say available but the clear and dont pop up to be able to click on!!!!!
 I'm having the same problem as well.
mean.gif

Trying to use the Winner Circle Rewards and the Coupon online, but it's only letting me do one coupon per order. Might have to hit up the store and use both.

Trying to use the Winner Circle Rewards and the Coupon online, but it's only letting me do one coupon per order. Might have to hit up the store and use both.
That's what I was thinking....I swear I was gonna get these online for like $80

Have you guys tried calling customer service? They might be able to help you with the transaction over the phone to use both the winner circle rewards and coupon.

Yep, it would come out to be about $86 shipped if I used both coupons. I checked the store locator by selecting my size and they don't even have them in Chicagoland stores yet.
ohwell.gif

Have you guys tried calling customer service? They might be able to help you with the transaction over the phone to use both the winner circle rewards and coupon.
 that's my next attempt. I'll call them around lunch time.

^^ They should be able to do it. Good luck! and keep us updated with that situation of yours.

I believe the reason you guys can't use both winner circle and $20 off coupon is because FNL always takes winner circle coupon first, but after that the price becomes 99.99 which is less than $100, so $20 off won't apply.

that's what happened to me before, you guys probably need to pick up some filler items in order to make it work.

I believe the reason you guys can't use both winner circle and $20 off coupon is because FNL always takes winner circle coupon first, but after that the price becomes 99.99 which is less than $100, so $20 off won't apply.
that's what happened to me before, you guys probably need to pick up some filler items in order to make it work.

This is true for the $20 off code. I called to have it applied with a winners circle $20 off and it didn't work for that reason. FYI, most of the time if you want to combine a winner's circle coupon + promo code, you're going to have to call in. Their website is AWFUL when it comes to redeeming codes. But, if there's a 15 off 75 code, which I believe there is, you should be able to apply that in conjunction with a winners circle 20 off.

don't believe in paying over 60 for a predominantly black shoe but i had to have these, was waiting for speed turfs to go on sale but since they haven't picked these up for 106 after tax from finishline had a 20 off coupon.

are these sold out on FTL and EASTBAY????......i cant click on any size or add to the cart doent even come up....the sizes are there and say available but the clear and dont pop up to be able to click on!!!!!
We did have an issue with our website early this morning, but all issues appear to be fixed. You can find them at the following link: http://bit.ly/O5CPAB

EastbayRep - Ray

Also don't forget to check out Ebates in my sig (just click the link) for an extra 5% cash back if you order from Finishline! :pimp:

Eastbay gets 2.5% cash back
Footlocker gets 3% cash back
Champs gets 4% cash back

If you have any questions about how Ebates works, shoot me a PM.

Yeah In store, Finishline at Deerbrook Mall let me use my Winners Circle Reward with the coupon thats out right now. :smokin

I ended up going half size down, they are a little tight, but im sure will loosen up. True size fit, but not snug, a tad big loose.

Last edited:
Picked mine up at Footaction today after being denied at House of Hoops. Not because they sold out, but because it was "policy" to only allow customers to purchase either the Air Flight One or the Air Penny V's. I could understand keeping things fair if there had been a line of people waiting for the release but i was literally the only guy in the store.

Picked mine up at Footaction today after being denied at House of Hoops. Not because they sold out, but because it was "policy" to only allow customers to purchase either the Air Flight One or the Air Penny V's. I could understand keeping things fair if there had been a line of people waiting for the release but i was literally the only guy in the store.
You should have told them you are a nike talk Staff Admin. IM sure they would of let you score the air penny v's then. 

Can anybody with the Orlando's from the All-Star release compare the sizing with these black pairs?

I just wanted to make sure I ordered the right size. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom