Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

yah...true^^^^

instead of copping those crappy limited kobe H2k5's...(i can make a better version with my name on it on nikeid.com) I COP ME A PAIR OF DS PLAYOFF XII's from shoejocky...even better cuz

Jordan Brand and Air Jordan > NikeBasketball(Kobe, Lebron, etc.)
<---- FAVORITE PLAYERS(beside MJ)

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

anyone need or WANT Gmail??
send me your request to [email protected]

just got my ids in... took less than 2 weeks... like 12 days....there black with a white tip and blue swoosh....i wish i had a camera but i dont but there hotttt :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

yo lakermania,

i am in la...and i don't like the la H2k5's cuz theyre the same as ID's and Nike is just rippin people off cuz it says "limited" on them by Nike

shoejocky is in NY. He hooks me up with things that i would never imagine would and be able to get at a good price. he's a shoe-dealer.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

I forgot do these have a white swoosh or a black?

07/26/2005 Air Zoom Huarache 2K5
310850-001 Black/Black
$130.00

Good lookin out Jayson.

Just called Undefeated. A shoe spot that gets all the QS's and LE kicks here in L.A. and they said that they have orders comming in for the LE BLK/PURPLE 2K5's but no word yet on when they will hit the stores that will get them, so looks like they are just selling on NBDC.

for all you guys saying that these are no different than the ID's... the LE blk/purple Kobe 2k5s actually have "premium leather"

just thought you guys should know...

peace!

thnx pinnaster,

still...the color is....plain???

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

got me some playoff XII's instead!

EY LAKERMANIA, I answered your EZINBOX message...HOLLA!

seems like the right place to do a sig check :b
tongue.gif

|
|
|
|
V
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

the blk/purple kobe's are a cool-looking shoe but they are too plain. i optednot to get those because of that reason. yes, there may be premioum leather but you can ID these and be just as satisfied. a nike ID has it's on uniqueness, just not the "limited kobe" part to it.

the blk kobe would look a little better if it had MINIMAL gold accents to it, i think.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

Not only does it have premium leather, but it has KOBE embossed on the tounge. :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]

Please, someone post some sightings on the Blk/Purp Kobes. Ive called a lot of the LA / Valley spots, and they aint getting them.
"...in my own endeavors. Im not right, Im whats left.
And if that passion burns out then
GIMMESUMDEATH."

Yea whats going on here.

All my QS spots that get everything dont have a clue on these.

Some new info has got to surface.
[/b]

Could they have switched them to online only since apparently none of the spots in LA got em? It seemed like there were more than 500 available.

I really wanted the black/purple ones but they were just too plain, I wanted the purple/yellow instead, but when I went to go buy I found out that none of the stores recieved kids sizes so I had to cop the black and grey instead :\
ohwell.gif

by the way im new to Niketalk. Feels good to finally post!

^^^

welcome! :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Could they have switched them to online only since apparently none of the spots in LA got em? It seemed like there were more than 500 available.

They will be available in L.A. stores. They just have not gotten them yet.

NEO 39 in pasadena, CA, is selling the blk/purple 2k5's for $140.... i picked up two pairs, a size 10 and 11.... anyone interested, hit me up, the info is in the sig....

also, the blk/purple 2k5's do not have the kobe 'dagger' logo anywhere on them, just 'kobe' on the tongue.

[/b]

email: [email protected]
aim: drofizzle12

Back
Top Bottom