Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

Quote:
This is what the admin said when he locked my post saying that we needed a sticky:

Hmm, bet $5 I know exactly which one said it too >D
grin.gif

Quote:
can u or anybody else post pics of Kobe's new nike logo
Here's a few (not my kicks)

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Kobe have the '8' on the strap, i hope when the Lakers colourway come out will also have :b
tongue.gif
8)
glasses.gif

LAS107041719_1024x768.jpg

i just talked to a nike rep named tracy and he said the Kobe huarache 2k5 laker color way comes out one June 2nd

Quote:
so whats up with those pacers ones?

from what ive heard, theyre made for fred jones. not specifically, but he will supposedly be the first to wear them next season. the grey/red is for ben gordon, the blk/blue is for dwight howard.
Click here for easy money

I need a pair of St. Patrick's Day AF1 womens sz. 12. If you have a pair for sale, hit me up.
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at [email protected]

cant get enough of this picture....that @%$# is ridiculous! :wow:
eek.gif

daaaaaaaamn, replaces my black 2k3 for sure, even though probly not as light.....
BUT LOOK A|T THIS DAMN PIC!! :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
x10 :pimp:
pimp.gif

82_12_sb.JPG

WANT ALSO: 11.5XII-Maize + Anything sz.3.5? I may take a look at em...soooo U got a connect?

hey curlyone12 on the picz winter 05 post they have some black purple 2k5's are those the other Kobe laker 2k5's that u were talking about

Yep guys those are the beauties I've been jabberin' about. Hot huh, except the pics don't do much justice for it, but :pimp:
pimp.gif
anyways.

the black/purple are :wow:
eek.gif

but why they don't put the '8' on the strap :frown:
frown.gif

& curlyone12, they're suppose to be release at the same date of the Lakers 2k5, right?
thank you

I just got my white/black ones in the mail, and after walking around the house a few times in these, I can tell these will be one of my favorites. They are so light, and the traction is going to be amazing. Ill play in them tomorrow night and let you guys know how it goes.
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Louis Williams....Class of 2005....Just wait...

The black/purple still has a release of sometime in June. Nothing is concrete yet so I'm assuming it will be a QS.

Back
Top Bottom