Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

Hey every1, just wanted to let you know that ur allowed to hav the number 8 on ur ID's now, it didnt let b4

Curly how come those black/purple 2k5's don't have the 8 on them :frown:
frown.gif

Supposedly the 8 is some kind of PE thing so it won't be on the release kinda like the 8 on the Laser 2K4s.

cant wait for the lakers colorway!!!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Have any of you guys seen the navy blue/white 2k5's in any of your spots? I saw em at footlocker in old town in LA, and i thought they were everywhere so id wait to cop, but i havent seem em anywhere else!! Someone lemme kno if they've seen em!

I just got these white/purple 2k5's id's today....sorry about the bad picture i will try to take a better picture

94681687.jpg

Only 2 weeks?

Wow thats fast. It says it will take 3~4 weeks. I hope mine takes 2 weeks too.

I ordered BLK/BLK/WHT pair (same as the one comming out in summer), but in texture material which is no longer available :D
happy.gif

I'm one of those people who's picky about creasing and texture materials don't crease.

ya the texture material is nice... havent balled in them but i cant wait to..and the nike id box is so nice, my 2k4s id's didnt in a box like this

sorry if this has been posted already, but you can now get the black base color on Nike ID if you pick the "smooth" texture.

Sup fellow sneakerheads!!! Nice to be around people like me!! SUCKERS FOR NIKE AND JB BASKETBALL SHOES 8)
glasses.gif

Do you guys think the Lakers colorway is better or the Black/Black ones that're coming out a few weeks later than the Lakers colorway?
--------------------

Rockin with the best....

Dwight Howard is with adidas.

I'm pretty sure the release is not black/purple. It should be black/royal instead. So it's not related to the Kobe release of 2k5 (the 8 and the Kobe logo) in anyway.
This is a part of 3 Canada's public viewable post!

A regular active contributor of NikeTalk.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME!

Not to sure if this has been posted but....
Nike%20Air%20Zoom%20Huarache%202K5%20KB8_5.jpg

Nike%20Air%20Zoom%20Huarache%202K5_16.jpg

New Huarache 2K5's colorways at Eastbay!!!
Laker's colorway straight FIRE!!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Weird how both shoes have the Huarache logo used on the All-Star 2K5's...
Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

^
That's not the Huarache Logo...That's the Kobe Logo.
"I dont want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant." - Kobe
"If your team ain't getting hated on, then obviously, your team ain't nothing" - Me

Is it just me or does the black/gray/white look somewhat deformed.

And Kobe8, shouldn't your second quote say "your team ain't anything?"
--------------------

Rockin with the best....

Correct me if i'm wrong...

nkb.jpg
isn't this Kobe's logo
nkb2.jpg
& this the Huarache 2k5 all-star logo?
Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

Back
Top Bottom