Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

^I think the all-star logo was his first proposed logo, but it was probably wrong in the meaning of it so they changed it to his official logo which is the top one. New logo=Starchild.

all black 2k5 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quote:
^ Yes, the logo on the All-Star H2K5's was originally supposed to be Kobe's logo, but they eventually changed it to the new design seen above...

Thanks for clearing that one up for me, blco02. Much appreciated
wink.gif

IMO, the all-star design was better...
grin.gif

Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

really disappointed in Nike/Kobe for changing the logo. the original one looked so much better. it was flashier, sharper...just better overall.
Click here for easy money

I need a pair of St. Patrick's Day AF1 womens sz. 10.5 or 11. If you have a pair for sale, hit me up.
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at [email protected]

^^^^took the words right out of my mouth i hope nike give's him a another logo before his shoe comes out >D
grin.gif

Yo, what' the deal with Laker colorway release date...it changed from June 1st to July 1st but Eastbay is saying that they're is shippin em out June 2nd if you order through backorder? So does this mean the Laker colorway is releasin' June 1st? Can someone clear this up please?
"I dont want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant." - Kobe
"It seems that the motivation for him to lose weight was to trade him." - Dr. Buss on Shaq

^x4

Thanks man, i got it from someone on NT, but i don't see him posting anywhere on NT anymore...
ohwell.gif

Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

when the Lakers colourway relase, is it the most recent Kobe's logo on the back like this ? thanks
01.jpg

Bingo

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

^^^
eek.gif
WOAH!!! Those are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
!!! Are those the PEs Kobe wore towards the end of the season??
Kobe%202K5_5.jpg

Thanks curly. Can you give a confirmed RD for these. I really would like to know so I an copp them when they do
smokin.gif

Well I kinda answered my own question. Looked on the release date section of Niketown and they will be released on June 2nd; which is odd being that June 2nd is on a Thursday. July 2nd is on a Saturday so most likely they will repost it to that.

Back
Top Bottom