Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

Quote:
With a pic of Kobe on the tongue
please & thanks :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
How far is west covina from the san fernando valley?

the fastest you can make it is probably like 40 mins or so from the san fernando valley...

Quote:
With a pic of Kobe on the tongue

if it hasn't been posted by later today.... i'll do you guys this favor!!!

edit*
Quote:
^^^ wheres kobe's logo?

it's underneath the strap,... on the tongue
?????

email: [email protected]
aim: drofizzle12

there are pics of Kobe's name on the tongue on the official Kobe Line post and i must say it's hot :wink:
wink.gif

hey, I just ordered a size 11.5 of KOBE H2k5's on EASTBAY.COM...it says backordered...you guys think is about 99.9% sure that I'm guaranteed a pair of the KOBE HUARACHE 2k5's in my size???

ALSO, I've been hearing of the Black/Purple H2k5's coming out....PLEASE RE-POST pics of these...I WANNA SEE :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

anyone need or WANT Gmail??
send me your request to [email protected]

5162jb

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

^^ That's a nice touch to the details of the shoe, but shouldn't Nike be using Kobe's logo instead of the old huarache logo??
Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

cool guy, that d e beatup, posted pics of the kobe logo and the little strip that holds the strap people were talking about in the other post.

Quote:
I've looked but can't find it!!! Will someone tell me the release date of the blk 2k5?

07/26/2005 Air Zoom Huarache 2K5
310850-001 Black/Black
$130.00

There's also the Blk/Purple 2K5, but I believe that will be an L.A. exclusive, possibly quickstrike also.

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

WHAT DOES THE BLACK/PURPLE H2K5 LOOK LIKE???
G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

Quote:
WHAT DOES THE BLACK/PURPLE H2K5 LOOK LIKE???
Nike%20Air%20Zoom%20Huarache%202K5_15.jpg
Alot like this...
Loyal Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

^^^

thnx!!

i think ill wait for july 26th for the ALL-BLACK 2k5's instead....i think IMO it looks hotter...

^^ Man, so do I... the all-blacks are the 2nd best colorway to me, the best colorway would have to be the lakers color
wink.gif

Loyal Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

^^^^

TRU DAT! (already reserved a size 11.5 on eastbay..hopefully it'll come through for me :smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
)

BTW, curly, is the all-black 2k5's being releases on july 26th having any type of kobe symbol or kobe laser imprints??

It's been confirmed that the other colorway coming out on june 2nd, the white/silver onces contain the word "KOBE" on the tongue as well.

As for the all-black ones with "KOBE" on it...let's just hope it does cuz I think those are the second hottest colorway next to the LAKER ones

I have a feeling that the black and purple colorway will be a QS because nothing much has been said outside of NT
happy.gif

whats the difference between all black IDs and the all all blacks coming out in july?

the antithesis.

Hey,

Am i the only one who is really confused bout all this info on the kobe line and the huaraches?

first, whats up wit kobe being on the tongue of regular huaraches(ot blk/blk and blk/silver)
2nd, Whens the kobe line coming out? spring 06 or dec 05???
finally, wats the deal with more kobe huarches coming out and the reps saying that theyre releasing in sept and aug.

im dazed and confused

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
...............help

Back
Top Bottom