Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by ninjahood

679083-001.jpg

da alpha pack is just derived from da OG color, which i will always look superior.

they need to drop those

they are spring 2011

Heads up fellas--They are up. You can buy the pack, or just the cleats or just the trainers.  Trainers are $125, pack $325, cleat $195, and $140. Ordered my trainers
vsgrcz.png

THERE HAS TO BE MORE THAN JUST 25 UNITS OF THE PACK MADE!!!!!......I WAS ABLE TO ADD QTY OF 5 IN EACH SIZE INTO MY CART WITH NO PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

Thank god I randomly checked this thread!!! Copped! Love the pack, but I would never use the cleats, so I just went with the trainers like most. I am shaking with excitement

the fact that the pack still appears to be up nearly 2 1/2 hours later in a FSR would tell me its not as limited as we were led to believe.  That being said, it wouldn't surprise me to see it gone once "everyone" else catches wind of it.  Those that were checking this thread this AM I would consider to be beyond the average fan/trainer nuts.  Good looks from Barry and well done to all those who copped.  I thought about 2, but didn't want to get greedy.  May reconsider as the day wears on. 

damn nike....another suprise release
eek.gif

thanks for the heads up Fred & Chris
pimp.gif

thanks for the swoosh discount as well Nike
grin.gif

Thanks for the heads up barry.

So glad I went out drinking last night that I woke up early today.

Got my pairs and I am so freaking happy.

125? I don't know...that's pretty steep.

If they were a little cheaper it would be an instant cop

Glad I checked this thread. Was able to order with no problems. No waiting for kickoff time or 7pm for Eastbay.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Barry...
Threads like this are why I joined NT in the first place, good info and ppl helping each out on a dope pair of kicks...what a difference between this and the 600 page Jordan retro release threads
laugh.gif

My boy was ringing my phone off the hook this morning, didn't wake me up though. Had to work til 5 in the am. When I woke up I checked NDC and ordered with the quickness only to find out they were discounted on swoosh. Missed out on swoosh but just happy I got my pair, these are too nice to pass up even for $125.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Eastbayrep, tell your supervisors you just saved a man from jumping off his roof today. If I would be forced to buy a total package, I would be one mad person. Could I call in, with the stlye # known at 7pm EST or is online the best way to go?? Any word on the # of units that are being sold? It just figures the one trainer that has become a must have of the last 5 years, is limited.

We're going to have a very limited supply, so we'd recommend trying both online and over the phone for the best chance at receiving a pair.

hey eastbay ray..do you know if these will come with the volt laces? thanks
We can't say for sure, but it doesn't look like it.  I could normally contact our Merchandising Department about this but they aren't in on a Sunday so by the time I'd get an answer it would be too late for the release, sorry.  If you still want to know for curiosity's sake or whatever reason, I can look into it and see if they can answer over the next day or two.

EastbayRep - Ryan

thanks for the heads up!
smile.gif
early release indeed and it seems not as limited...

Back
Top Bottom