Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Thanks. Yeah I haven't updated my sig and those Boise's are nice. Still on the hunt for a pair. Now that the Lebrons and Jordans have slowed down for me I'm gonna focus on these and Kobes

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Any release dates for the lows?

IMG_3826.jpg

NDC has them right now. FSR. They also have the white.black.red and the white.navy.orange.. Eastbay may be getting those so I would possibly wait and use a 20% off coupon for them

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Thanks. Yeah I haven't updated my sig and those Boise's are nice. Still on the hunt for a pair. Now that the Lebrons and Jordans have slowed down for me I'm gonna focus on these and Kobes

Nike Store found my pair of Boise State at the Nike Outlet in Buena Vista, FL...hit them up on Twitter.

Originally Posted by bigj505

im honestly not even a huarache person but the alphas and the gradient midsole plus icy sole had me like ooOOoOOOoooooooo.
probably my favorite one that ive seen.

i saw the green hornet ones at footaction this past weekend but they couldnt touch these at all

real talk, the alphas were my first pair. love them.

Has anyone seen Alphas pop up in store/outlet/anywhere other than NDC or Richard's Sporting goods a few months back?  Am still amazed at how few of those actually dropped.

Anyone planning on copping the Mauer PE lows tomorrow?   These look pretty sweet to me and am curious to check out the texture/leather material used.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

These are extremely limited, so do not wait too long if you want to order them.

EastbayRep - Ray
Is eastbay getting the Fight Night and Manny Pacquiao huarache tr lows?
I will check on that when I get back next week and post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

It appears Eastbay has sold out already and size 11.5, 12, 12.5 don't even show up?  I guess Ray was right on "extremely" limited.  Am guessing Pacquiaos are going to be same story. Yikes!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

It appears Eastbay has sold out already and size 11.5, 12, 12.5 don't even show up?  I guess Ray was right on "extremely" limited.  Am guessing Pacquiaos are going to be same story. Yikes!
All sizes are gone when click add to cart it says out of stock 

Supermans lookin good up there..and people talk about it on this thread all the time but Amare PEs REALLY need to get released. By far the best cw of the huarache I've seen. 

Back
Top Bottom