Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Sorry if there's a thread on this, but if not, this upcoming shoe deserves its own thread.

I haven't been this hyped about a NEW Nike design in a LONG long time. The Huarache Trainer is one of favorites of all time and the upcoming TR Mid isn't too over the top. Absolutely SICK. Nike Trainers fell outta the streetwear scene for a long while but this shoe is gonna change that IMO...

The swoosh on the rear, the midsole, the strap...just sick.

IMG_1325.jpg

young_dro_wale_rosa_43-570x378.jpg

young_dro_wale_rosa_44-570x378.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

i need those chrome joints..

hope they don't run as narrow as the old trainer huaraches though..

i was waiting for a thread for these to pop up soon. i'm so excited for these to release. i hope nike gives us some great, simple colorways for this shoe, maybe even put these up on iD.

I need these.
pimp.gif

I hear they're dropping Holiday 2010. I wonder how much the retail price is going to be.

These don't look too bad. I think it depends on the colorway.

I'm not really fond of the midsole. IMO it looks better when it's one color in the front, like with the blues and silvers.

^ Yes, I agree on both points. I think the shoe looks ok, but I'd like to see more colorways.

I just went snooping around and saw a few other flavors not posted.It really is about colorways with this shoe (like Magic stated) because of the design of the shoe itself.The wrong color combo or placement will make the **++ look wack.There are only a FEW that i'd actually snatch up.I saw that retail on these will be $115.
Oh yeah and (-_-) to people on other sites saying these are better than the original.
The shoe is nice,but no.Stop it.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

What's the retail on these?
right now its lookin like $115.  I'm guessing its because and they replaced the regular air w/ zoom air.
  Not bad considering the og huarache trainer used 2 retail for $90. 

I'm feeling these a lot... Making me want to pick up a few old Huarache Trainers in anticipation. These are nice though
pimp.gif

679083-001.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

trying to compare side by side, if they release a pair in that OG colorway up there....i'd be on board...

I like 'em!!! Those are probably one of the....I can't even think of what to say....this is not me over-hyping them at all...they just look right! End of... But to agree with SinnerP and Magic, one solid coloured midsole and some other better colourways would look great...that first pic (obsidian/white/gold) is solid!

that oregon colorway and the infrared/pink swoosh/black colorway is
pimp.gif
. will cop.....on sale.
laugh.gif

Zoom air is HEEL only. Nike continually gives us less for higher MSRP as they push for $27 billion.

Dont buy into that crap.. wait until they hit clearance prices like the sc 2010s.
---------
Some general release info:
2q3rpti.png

NOVEMBER is the first appearance for these. For the "OG" colorway, i guess that all black upper and grey strap is the closest we will get.

SPRING 2011 has the following:
[table][tr][td]MEDIUM GREY/METALLIC SILVER//OBSIDIAN[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]BLACK/VOLT/DARK GREY/BLACK[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]WHITE/BLACK//BLACK[/td][/tr][/table]
All with a MSRP of $125. And as you can see with the other colorways, i think we'll see many team edition, player editions, and rarities that jump the colorway number into the teens by next spring.

Back
Top Bottom