Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

Originally Posted by mjd77

Those Lithuanias are the best colorway of a shoe I have ever seen!
eek.gif
...and of course those will be the ones that will be nearly impossible to get. Those Australias are fire too.

I actually found that the Spain, Austrailias were hardest to get. I got the Lithuania and the Russia from NTNY thru phone order. Russias are underrated IMO

They accept Phone orders? I thought it was a lineup?

-Btw, did you ordered it on 8/8/8?

The Country PEs dropped at NTNY on 7/26 and I ordered on monday 7/28. they only do lineup at launch, and they take phone orders after the weekend of therelease.

Anyone have any new info regarding the other countries releases??? Would like to get my hands on the spain and russia...

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by mjd77

Those Lithuanias are the best colorway of a shoe I have ever seen!
eek.gif
...and of course those will be the ones that will be nearly impossible to get. Those Australias are fire too.

I actually found that the Spain, Austrailias were hardest to get. I got the Lithuania and the Russia from NTNY thru phone order. Russias are underrated IMO

They accept Phone orders? I thought it was a lineup?

-Btw, did you ordered it on 8/8/8?

The Country PEs dropped at NTNY on 7/26 and I ordered on monday 7/28. they only do lineup at launch, and they take phone orders after the weekend of the release.

I meant 7/26 NOT 8/8/8 lol. Thanks bro.

Hopefully the LongHorns and Rice Hyperdunks will release to public. *cough* QS *cough*

i have a bad feeling that if nike keeps on making good colorways, hyperdunks are going to cost me a ton of money.
smile.gif

Hey guys this is a lil off topic, and the zk3 topic is dead soo...

what does it mean when there is a pen marking on the inside tag of some nike shoes? Parrticularly the ZOOM KOBE 3 ALL STAR? Does that mean theyre defective orsomething?

B grade, just means in the batch of shoes there is ONE pair that is messed up, so to make sure more pairs don't go out to the public that could BE messedup, they take the first 12 before that messed up pair, and the batch of 12 right after, and resells them to the outlets generally. Sometimes there are noproblems with the shoes, sometimes there is, it really just depends honestly. I got a pair of B grade all stars, and there is no prob with them....

forgot to add my fellow members on niketalk for the over nighter we all had. since i didnt get my pair, icalled up next morning to niketown and got my pairshipped out to me no problems

Originally Posted by spooln407

are you guys having a hard time getting your hands on some china HD's at your local footlockers?

only one Footlocker by me got the China HDs and they still have them...I don't know if they still have a FSR tho.

I am liking the white laces, they actually look more like the ones the players are wearing that way.

Originally Posted by Datsevil

9ca72338f143f322ebc99a54f97dc295-getty-oly-2008-basketball-usa-chn.jpg

Nikeflightposite..... I thought I was the only one that thought the arm sleeves are sick!! Do they sell these anywhere? I would also like the USA one. Anyone have any info?

I want to know where to get the sleeves from. I see Kobe's putting that D on his future teammate.

Originally Posted by peks03

i have a bad feeling that if nike keeps on making good colorways, hyperdunks are going to cost me a ton of money.
smile.gif

Better start Saving up... I have to say Kyle and Chuck did their things on these.

Just think if BP had any input on these.... we'd all be broke. I'd actually pay FULL Price for a crap load of them...

But I have t ogive plenty of Credit for the colorways done up and released so far. There are soooo many options... So many done up...

Get ready for a season of awe. But what happens when the Hyper Dunk has had its run?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Get ready for a season of awe. But what happens when the Hyper Dunk has had its run?

Nike falls back for a year, then hits us with Retro's? lol
people angrily protesting Nike for changing the Nike symbol to say Hyperdunk.
the shape will be off.
People clamoring for "OG" colors.

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Did anyone that ordered on NDC received shipping confirmation yet?

not yet, mine still says in progress =/. hopefully they ship it within the next few days

Back
Top Bottom