Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by daaznfella

iviw0p.jpg

white laces FTW!

good game this morning too!!

looks better imo.......

eek.gif
eek.gif
these joints are beautiful!!! I'll definitely be copping.

Damn, shoetrends has the all black HD`s for $80.....$95 after shipping, i would buy em but im "Fasting" at the moment........Fasting on shoes ofcourse. My girl made a statement that if i dont buy any shoes from now till December 1st, that she would get me 2 of the CDP XI/XII packs............Soo i saiddeal!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

if the news about the home and away kobe's is true...you guys have made me very very very very very happy indeed. now i can't wait and will most likelyhold off all the other colorways until these come out and 3+ of each pair is going to be a must have. combine my favorite shoe company with my favorite teamand favorite player and i'm all over those.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Damn, shoetrends has the all black HD`s for $80.....$95 after shipping, i would buy em but im "Fasting" at the moment........Fasting on shoes of course. My girl made a statement that if i dont buy any shoes from now till December 1st, that she would get me 2 of the CDP XI/XII packs............Soo i said deal!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

NO need to rush. GR's will be on sale soon and will also hit outlets.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Damn, shoetrends has the all black HD`s for $80.....$95 after shipping, i would buy em but im "Fasting" at the moment........Fasting on shoes of course. My girl made a statement that if i dont buy any shoes from now till December 1st, that she would get me 2 of the CDP XI/XII packs............Soo i said deal!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Quick question MarcSJ, what's the consensus about the China HDs hitting outlets or going on sale? I had FL order them for me because I waited to longto cop on Eastbay and I had a hard time finding the Yi PEs in a 9.5 and for a decent price. Just wondering if I should take them back while I still have thetime and wait for them to go on sale or if I should just keep them. Thanks...

I maybe behind the 8 ball but where is everyone finding these mambas i thought they were an EURO exclusive

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I maybe behind the 8 ball but where is everyone finding these mambas i thought they were an EURO exclusive

So far, they've been an Asian Exclusive release.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

smile.gif

Quick question MarcSJ, what's the consensus about the China HDs hitting outlets or going on sale? I had FL order them for me because I waited to long to cop on Eastbay and I had a hard time finding the Yi PEs in a 9.5 and for a decent price. Just wondering if I should take them back while I still have the time and wait for them to go on sale or if I should just keep them. Thanks...

Every shoe hits the outlet so most likely the Chinas too. They will most likely be B-grades though since they are limited GR.

Kid LeBron wrote:

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

those kobes are HOH only I THINK

You can't be serious. what's next kb24 and HOH exclusive? 48 pairs total?

Not sure if this is 100% reliable but...

http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-hyperdunk-kobe-supreme/
[h1]Nike Hyperdunk Kobe Supreme[/h1]
nikehyperdunk324820051yhh0-copy.jpg
When the NBA season starts this year what will Kobe be wearing? Well you already know what he is going ot be wearing and Nike will be releasing these to the public as well. In a black/maize-varsity purple colorway for the away games and the white/purple- maize for the Laker home colorway. The shoes have the Shozoko sheath logo of course instead of the 2008 most hyperdunks sport. They are supremes and will release in the fall this year. More pictures after the jump big up to KB24.com
October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe
324820-051 Black/Varsity Purple-Pro Gold

October 2008
Hyperdunk Supreme kobe
324820-172 White/Pro Gold-Varsity Purple

If you notice the code "324820-xxx" is similar to Canada Exclusive Kobe which was GR/limited GR. Hopefully that's a hint that these HOME and AWAY Laker colorway will be the same type of release. Many blogs stated that these will be a General Release, I contacted a Nike rep to check the code and no results found. I was shocked when he said "no results" because if it's a GR he shouldn't have trouble finding these, but we all know that Nike rep aren't informative sometimes like when people ask them about the McFly release, most of them could not give a positive answer. I know they will release in Asia first on October but it should also release here in states late October which is when NBA season starts.

ROCK mind to give a final word?
pimp.gif

if it is a supreme the tag should have had 333373

324820 is for the GR Blackouts and such

full pics of the Longhorns pls
eek.gif

P_135_2_Hyperdunk-Lakers-2i.jpg

333373 they are, can't wait for more blk HDs
devil.gif

nqu6hj.jpg

happy.gif

DAMN!!!...GOT THE UWR IN FROM NDC TODAY!!!...I AM MAD!!!...I WISH I GOT 2 PAIRS...ONE TO ACTUALLY WEAR AND THE OTHER TO KEEP JUST TO HAVE...THEY ARE JUST THATNICE...I AM NOT THE TYPE TO STOCK SHOES EITHER I WEAR EVERYTHING BUT THIS ONE....YOU HAVE TO SEE IT UP CLOSE TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN...HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIRSHIPMENT SOON...on that note...if anyone has a size 8 they are trying to get rid of please let me know!!!...thanks in advance

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

DAMN!!!...GOT THE UWR IN FROM NDC TODAY!!!...I AM MAD!!!...I WISH I GOT 2 PAIRS...ONE TO ACTUALLY WEAR AND THE OTHER TO KEEP JUST TO HAVE...THEY ARE JUST THAT NICE...I AM NOT THE TYPE TO STOCK SHOES EITHER I WEAR EVERYTHING BUT THIS ONE....YOU HAVE TO SEE IT UP CLOSE TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN...HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR SHIPMENT SOON...on that note...if anyone has a size 8 they are trying to get rid of please let me know!!!...thanks in advance

Glad you like them and can't wait for mine to arrive. I remember you and I were still up waiting for them. Perseverance pays off.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

DAMN!!!...GOT THE UWR IN FROM NDC TODAY!!!...I AM MAD!!!...I WISH I GOT 2 PAIRS...ONE TO ACTUALLY WEAR AND THE OTHER TO KEEP JUST TO HAVE...THEY ARE JUST THAT NICE...I AM NOT THE TYPE TO STOCK SHOES EITHER I WEAR EVERYTHING BUT THIS ONE....YOU HAVE TO SEE IT UP CLOSE TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN...HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR SHIPMENT SOON...on that note...if anyone has a size 8 they are trying to get rid of please let me know!!!...thanks in advance

Glad you like them and can't wait for mine to arrive. I remember you and I were still up waiting for them. Perseverance pays off.
yeah i remember you man...love the penny hardaway!!!...yeah stayin up that late paid off so well...just wish that i ordered two because i got the 20percent off...but that's ok...im gona rock them anyway!!!...gotta love it!!!

DAMN!!!...GOT THE UWR IN FROM NDC TODAY!!!...I AM MAD!!!...I WISH I GOT 2 PAIRS...ONE TO ACTUALLY WEAR AND THE OTHER TO KEEP JUST TO HAVE...THEY ARE JUST THAT
NICE...I AM NOT THE TYPE TO STOCK SHOES EITHER I WEAR EVERYTHING BUT THIS ONE....YOU HAVE TO SEE IT UP CLOSE TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN...HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR
SHIPMENT SOON...on that note...if anyone has a size 8 they are trying to get rid of please let me know!!!...thanks in advance

did u get a shipping confirmation email?
i'm guessin u chose express shipping

Back
Top Bottom