Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

280116485.jpg
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

which of these should i go with? im starting to lean towards the grey/white.

1430488826_29ac9ea4b3_b.jpg

1435834868_5ab0ca25b6_b.jpg

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Ok am I the only one that hates the new color and material options on the Air Maxes? Updated today..none of the classic colors on the 90s

def go with #2
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

The new AM1 materials are decent, I like the idea of incorporating some croc/gator into the design. The leather is probably going to be cheap and crease like crazy. Someone do a design and let us know how it is. :nerd:
nerd.gif

The colors are terrible though. I am miffed that I didn't make a black ID design for the winter. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
My TeamSUPREMEStay Cleanbrick-sb on eBayBLOG: BUY COLLECT OBSESS

man, the new options are straight diarrhea. keep the croc skin and all that basura, bring the mesh back!!!

laser blue/white-medium grey:

TEAM AMFAM

I actually think that the new color palette is dope. sure i would rather have mesh but beggers cant be choosers.

and for the fall/winter i would rather wear an all leather shoe anyway. my all black leather Max 1's from like 2003 are tanks in the mud and snow.

when it comes to iD you cant keep wishing to get the stuff that isnt there.

work with what you got IMO.

i kept it restrained this time. cant wait to get them.

2ceolfo.jpg
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

my pair came in today :D
happy.gif
.... Damn you Nike for changing the materials >:
mad.gif
20sejwl.jpg
2m4vhpv.jpg
34sqd6r.jpg
Wanted: Air Max 1 Teal sz 9.5Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

Quote:
when it comes to iD you cant keep wishing to get the stuff that isnt there.
:smh:
smh.gif
Why @#%$ with a good thing?

ID was the only way to get Mesh AM1's and 90's since the all the AM's that are being released in the states only have leather toe boxes.
<span style="font-size:xx-small;"><span style="font-size:small;"><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)">Los Angeles Dodgers </span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial Black; color: 000099; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=5)">6 World Series Championships</span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)"><span style="color:red;">LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD! </span></span></center></span><br><br>
<br><br>
</span><br>

here are the two pairs that i created:

these are my undftd x entourage inspired af1. always (and still) want a pair, but they're way too expensive for my wallet.
281295366.jpg

these are my what ev's clever that day af1. on these, i used the suede, leather and patent leather options...so got to use all the options on this one.
281295367.jpg
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

^No you can't order them it says "product not available" >:
mad.gif
Luckily my favorite Air Max (97) is in members only right now with good materials like suede :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeAM Fam

^ No you cant. you can only order the new stuff.

And the infrared lining always comes out pink for some reason.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

That stinks. I guess I'll just go with white then. I'd rather have white then pink if i can't have infared. Thanks for the help fam.
TeAM Fam

Back
Top Bottom