Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Posted in the Kobe VII ID thread and got no response 
tired.gif
 so I'll try here:Thinking about getting these ID's. Was going for a Cannons look even though the green is diff. Props to Awsome Blossom b/c I used his UNDFTD Kobe's as my template Post any suggestions for color tweaks and etc

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

I always dig that Neon pair on the far right. DOPE.
agreed, wish I would have gotten a bunch of those ID's when they were around. Best ID, ever. Back when quality from nike, was quality.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

I always dig that Neon pair on the far right. DOPE.
agreed, wish I would have gotten a bunch of those ID's when they were around. Best ID, ever. Back when quality from nike, was quality.
i think those are from the recent mesh options, when the blurawas and heinekAM's were being made....could be wrong but looking at the blocking and that looks like electric green compared to the khaki/neon in the same row to the left.

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Spizikes up on NIKEID.

30t6p3b.gif
already sold out. been on there since yesterday creating different color ways tryna decide which ones to go with. as soon as i decide on the color ways i want and start to add to cart it says sold out. less than 24 hours. weak!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Spizikes up on NIKEID.

30t6p3b.gif
already sold out. been on there since yesterday creating different color ways tryna decide which ones to go with. as soon as i decide on the color ways i want and start to add to cart it says sold out. less than 24 hours. weak!
Nike limiting supply on everything.... ID's should not sell out.. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom