Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Mine is swell post this here also.

66a9bb9aaa8411e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

Just ordered these "Stash" Sharkleys for myself and Stash himself (never met dude, he just saw them on my instagram and wanted them ha). Looking fwd to the end result

anybody having issues with their iD locker? for some reason mine wont allow me to go beyond the first page of designs.

Originally Posted by DDDru

I really want to get a speckled midsole, who can help me out? Or point me in the right direction?!

Battleground is the first person I think of when specks are mentioned...
His work looks dope, but I personally never had him work on my stuff.

7313199120_d563a4fbb1_c.jpg

My two most recent iDs. The one on the right is not actually gray...I just colored it black and white in PS till after it's appointment with Battleground for some speckled midsole work. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by itsLosNY

Just ordered these "Stash" Sharkleys for myself and Stash himself (never met dude, he just saw them on my instagram and wanted them ha). Looking fwd to the end result

sick.....try to get them signed by him.....

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Still not sure though.

Inspired by both of these.

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by itsLosNY

sick.....try to get them signed by him.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Originally Posted by gentry187

Broke out the Bruce Lee's today. Beautiful weather out here in LA.
pimp.gif

Bruce lee's are straight heat my G
eek.gif
 Wow. These might just be one of the best Kobe VII ID's I've seen to date. Good stuff, gentry187.
Not a fan of Kobe's..but these are sick!!!

First pair of ID's and I'm a happy customer. No issues with quality either, thank god!
cae26946eff3eee37386cafbc9619569f9684e9d_r.jpg

96c362856315f815e47176786265f907ab45d3f5_r.jpg

a2236fc56770f651e4c07a386d4ff78a986b7d96_r.jpg

Kinda remind me of a stormtrooper lol.  I loved the translucent purple so I had to incorporate purple into the shoe and always wanted a PDF, but the other color options didn't cut it for me. Added the PlayStrong insert to match up the purp, me likey haha

What do y'all think???

@imthekang def trying to get my pair signed, @dakid23 appreciate that bro. All my stuff on instagram: itslosny

Back
Top Bottom