Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

I ID something and got it but I want a smaller size. Can they send me a replacement and I send them back or do I have to make another ID and wait 4 weeks?

What do you think that they made a second copy of your unique id just in case it was the wrong size? :smh:

So I've been thinking a lot about iD'ing those LeBron 9s. Instead of the pine green sole option, I was just going to use white sole option and then use glow in the dark or neon paint to immitate the Yeezy bottoms. Any tips on painting LeBron 9 soles?

I wanted to give these iD's an extra touch. And since NIKEiD doesn't let you customize the insoles I took the initiative.

I wanted to give these iD's an extra touch. And since NIKEiD doesn't let you customize the insoles I took the initiative.
You and NWT should work for Nike . . .

I don't have the mula to drop 240 on hella ID's, but if these released instead of the "Scarfaces" . . . man . . . These would have been fire . . . woulda been such an iconic colorway

im guessing you got the jumpmen off old viii's?

once you do that, do you still rock em?

^^^I got the patches from some old Jordan 8 socks I had. No actual jordan 8's were butchered for these iD's.

I think that the spizike options on NIKEiD have really stepped up from when they first released. Haven't seen too many pairs posted on here though. I got a couple of pairs in mind (although I highly doubt I'll be pulling the trigger on all of them) and with one on the way. I'm just waiting on my first pair to see the quality and craftsmanship first hand. If it's good then I'll be ordering a couple more down the line. Here's what I got in mind. Feel free to bite if any of y'all are feeling a pair in particular.

IMHO these should of been the real CG and not the ones that dropped a couple years back. I just couldn't get down with grey leather instead of nubuck and contrast stitching.

Fire red 3 inspired.

South Beach inspired.

Miami Vice inspired.

I'm an old school Jordan head. Way before all these bright colors hit the scene on Jordan shoes. This pair is just inspired by the simplicity that Jordan carried back in the day. Simple but classic.

Dunkman inspired. First pair I pulled the trigger on. They should be here by next week. Depending on what I get I will determine if I'll be getting anymore of these or not.

Well they finally got here. My first spiz'ike iD.

Dunkman Spizike.

Overall I'm happy with the outcome. Quality is good and they were exceptionally made. I really went all out for this pair though. From the cement wings to the elephant print to the translucent soles. The 3M laces were the icing on the cake. I wanted something simple with some pop to it. I think I nailed right on the head. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom