Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Originally Posted by airmag15

I'll Play....
l_c1a737fd05086603dffa1bee956916fa.jpg

<
l_ebd7fba27ba9a633408326703b5f9593.jpg

these are from the '06/'07 AF1 id wave aren't they? I can tell from the toe ornament. Because the '08 wave does not have purple...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

made thoese earlier this year

6de3534ee93799afe83e43cd142ca355477f680.pjpg
d5635047e8d49f65e3e04f64182b80603ec697b.pjpg
4ac2596e8a927e2b4111ad75eabbf92ddf32b2a.pjpg

just made these early oct. couldn't think of anything else. I was really feeling the orange mid sole

344pd2u.jpg

I'm really feeling yours though donjuan. As i left the id studio i was thinking i should of made a pair to match my rams jersey, thoese joints match to a t, with the exception of the silver.

the "patent leather" doesn't seem like the other patent leather used in the af1's before. they look more like plastic leather...cheapermaterial.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Just got these IDs yesterday...

Were a gift from my GF...designed em a while back, showed em to her one day randomly and she ended up gettin em for me as a surprise...I owe her one lol
WOOO!!! nice colors kid... cool !$+ GF too. lol!

some great stuff - ID doesn't have classic colors anymore though - only funky, neon like colors

Bring back the Classic Colors

Gravedigging perhaps but...

Does anyone know if or when NikeID might be adding new options/colors? and/or air max 1's again?...

I really wanna do some new stuff but Im tired of these same old options...

does anybody know what happened to the am 1 on nike id? i wanted to get a pair but they arent up anymore.

anyone got in some of the newer dunks off Nikeid?

I rember when the dunks first came out on nikeid, i tryed to make an Ebay dunk, came out pretty bad, the patnent leather was awful.

but these newer ones seem to have better quality and more better color and more freedom to color them.

Heres my ebay dunk
wink.gif

almost except the green is not on the lace hole section and it isnt patnent leather

heres the og:

ebay20nike20dunk204.jpg

also, I notice that if you pick a certain lace color, the back "NIKE" stiching becomes that color you picked, as well as the midsole stiching,

inthis case i would make it come with yellow laces seeing that it makes the "NIKE" yellow rather than Blue on Blue.

but of course you would have to find that some mathcing blue laces.

Hey guys are the $130 dunks still cheap leather like the $100 dunks they had before? I bought like 3 pairs when the dunk ids came out and the quality ishorrible! Pix to come KVN

sup guys,
the 97s look really good
I made some Dunks couple of weeks ago at the new NT Berlin ID studio
I have to say the quality is really, really good

Man those AM1s on the first few pages are great!

Heres a few, I have a few more, and have more on the way.

i've been wanting to do a pair of pegasus', they still up on there?

some i haven't posted in here....

didn't make them myself but were for sale at the NSW store....picked them up with the quickness!

Yea they are. They are definitely worth 120$.

Got more on the way, such an amazing shoe , but ppl dont want 2 mess with it because it is not an "original model"..
eyes.gif

The Triax's are just as amazing on foot
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom