Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

So it's been something like 2 years since I've posted on here.. but I just got these Air Max 2009's off of Nike ID yesterday.

Black/Sea Green with Sea Green air soles (can't really tell with my crappy cell phone pics). Switched out the laces with black ones and they look mintyfresh now.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

sure why not:

both are being returned, re-ordering the USA's, and got some TAFiD's coming as well...

those are dope man, why you wanna return them?

and is that silver and beet you used for the USA's?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Why are you returning the USA's if you are going to re-order them?
2 reasons: there are glue stains and marks on the suede, and I did an iD on the back and didn't like how it looked, so I reordered wit htheNike Air logo. other than those 2 issues ,they looked beautiful, I was really happy with the colors and quality.

Originally Posted by kmn2008

those are dope man, why you wanna return them?

and is that silver and beet you used for the USA's?
...and I'm returning the hot red ones because I just didn't like how they looked on my feet ,although I thought they looked good out thebox. I ordered both pairs on the second day when it wasn't clear how limited they would be, so I didn't take time to think about it, I just pulled thetrigger quick once I saw I was in. taking full advantage of the return policy!

and yes, silver suede upper, white mesh, obsidian mudguad, beet swoosh and sole and id/logo on the back....

my iD's came the other day... thought i was gonna have to re-do them with some slight changes, but i ended up really happy with them...

with flash:
4180460378_dffabfa005_o.jpg

without flash:
4179697607_446a5b37e4_o.jpg

darker:
4180460862_285bb9de86_o.jpg

my iD:
4179698437_310f1805c5_o.jpg

about to order at least 2 more colorways in my locker... quality is
pimp.gif
onthese imo...

Im not really a fan of the speckles but the basic colorway of those is pretty dope man.

good work proto j.

thanx!

you not of fan of the splatter in general, or just my pair?

i was thinking about re-doing them, either with no splatter at all, or just purple splatter on the midsole...

BUT, seeing them in person now, i do think the pink splatter on the purple breaks it up some, otherwise it might be OD purple... and the purple splatter on theblack is a nice touch, subtle, but smooth...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx!

you not of fan of the splatter in general, or just my pair?

i was thinking about re-doing them, either with no splatter at all, or just purple splatter on the midsole...

BUT, seeing them in person now, i do think the pink splatter on the purple breaks it up some, otherwise it might be OD purple... and the purple splatter on the black is a nice touch, subtle, but smooth...
Naw im not a big fan of splatters in general, i guess its just not my style. But your right, it does break up the colors while still mergingnicely... if that makes sense. I guess im just old fanshioned.

Here's some pictures of my Nike ID Free 5.0 v4's (used them for last Sunday's 2010 Shamrock Half-Marathon in Sacramento):

dsc5612c.jpg

dsc5591b.jpg

PUREADDICT: Nice! What was your finishing time?

Here are my pairs. Sorry for the overload...
embarassed.gif

30ndhd3.jpg

35k8odu.jpg

6fbn6p.jpg

2eda9up.jpg

ldrhj.jpg

nov9kz.jpg

2db5pq1.jpg

10qkv20.jpg

6oga5t.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

PUREADDICT: Nice! What was your finishing time?

Thanks!  Finished at 1:48.  This was my first marathon/race...ON TO THE NEXT!  It's hella addicting...Duathalon in 4 weeks...

Back
Top Bottom