OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

I wish these weren't so goddamn hideous because the ID options are insane.

Saw this on IG. Real clean/simple ID
t9ba6q.png
these are so fresh!! No gimmicks, no nicknames, just clean and simple. I might bite but with a solid white bottom

Sorry for the bad quality pic.
Those are my solar kd vi
I'd like to do a plat version but unsure of which sole looks better

Nice, I got the same Grinches coming in Tuesday. Did you do crimson or varsity red laces?

Yup totally agree, love the 2 tone look. I went crimson and crimson air bubble just to be a little different

I have the green glow sole on my Id. I wonder if they are defective. I wore them for 2 hrs outside, came in where its dark and they don't glow for ****.
Anyone else's like this?

Please post pictures of yall grinches coming in.

I want to do an ID.

How do these fit to yall?

I have wider feet

Last edited:
did anyone noticed the color option for upper called bright citrus? i was wondering if anyone can help me confirm the color vs. the orange colorway for the durant's nyc orange pair?

nike totally screwed up my shoes that i was going to purchase tonight with the deletion of bright citrus... 

*flame suit on" please help and be gentle, my 1st post here...

thank you,

I have the green glow sole on my Id. I wonder if they are defective. I wore them for 2 hrs outside, came in where its dark and they don't glow for ****.
Anyone else's like this?
They should glow a certain amount between "no glow" and "crazy glow". Like another guy said, some people will take pictures where they look insanely bright. That is not normal.

I have a green glow sole on my VI iD's and they glow the same as my Galaxy IV's.

If they don't glow at all, then something is wrong.

For those that don't know, the GITD soles need to be charged under a light for them to glow.

Back
Top Bottom