OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

I hate these but the ID options are insane so I might end up making some, :lol:.

I just wanna try a pair on so I know how they fit first.

Seriously though. I better not hear another dude on this site complain that Nike doesn't make good colorways. Because a lot of the renderings are previous Nike inspired colorways.

Not saying that they aren't tight... just saying

*kanyeshrug*

ditto. to the try on a pair
Yeah I'm waiting as well. Heard from some sneaker reviewers that they fit small, so go up half a size. Different than the kd V where I actually had to go down a size. We'll see when those GR Seat Pleasants release.

Yeah I'm waiting as well. Heard from some sneaker reviewers that they fit small, so go up half a size. Different than the kd V where I actually had to go down a size. We'll see when those GR Seat Pleasants release.

My thoughts exactly

shouldve pulled a trigger on a iv id before its deadline. 
mean.gif
 will cop one of these id's after a review though.

ahh man y'all creations are nice can't to see the final products so I can make a final choice 
pimp.gif

Damn just saw you did an o's colorway as well....THOSE ARE SWEEEEEEt
what ya think? orioles colorway. i like those af1 that just dropped so i created these. i wanna pull the trigger on a pair cuz i got a promo code that expires on the 4th

small tweaks, should i got with a black liner? or orange liner?

whats the story behind the weird crooked tongue? makes the shoe look lazy. these IDs look better than any of the colorways ive seen releasing, so props to y'all for that, but that tongue is wack, GR limited or ID

^Its actually 2 separate tongues that kinda wrap around each other. You can't see the second tongue in the ID renderings, but they feel pretty good on foot. I have yet to ball in them yet, but I'm curious to see how the tongue layout works.

how do these run? i never owned a pair of kd's before.. would they run like the kobe viii?
does the the return policy apply to these like any other shoes with nike?
thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom