Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
well speaking of BW. Just went to my local post office this morning and picked up my pair.

Big shoutouts to @mwalker for the link and @OneSickRetro for the assistance with my lil USPS mishap!

Glad i caught it before they returned it back to Bouncewear!
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Cancellations definitely coming. If they oversold the first time, no doubt they did it on a non-FSR restock. Yall may hate it him but he's right. Exactly why I didn't bother.
cant hurt to try not getting my hopes up but at least the site didnt crash or I didnt have to hit add to cart a billion times, rather take my chances than pay resell prices

Anyone wearing these yet? My son was bummed he didn't get his 7.5 but told him 8 is better than nothing. Unlike most folks it seems, he wants to wear 'em ASAP. Cracks me up how I told him he could probably get crimson elites and a new pair of kd7s for what his wtkds are going for, and he's like why the heck would I do that? Gotta love the innocence and true love of the SHOE!

Anyone wearing these yet? My son was bummed he didn't get his 7.5 but told him 8 is better than nothing. Unlike most folks it seems, he wants to wear 'em ASAP. Cracks me up how I told him he could probably get crimson elites and a new pair of kd7s for what his wtkds are going for, and he's like why the heck would I do that? Gotta love the innocence and true love of the SHOE!
couldnt you just sell his pair and use the money to get his actual size

my homie got his confirmation email from Bouncewear and said they will email him tracking once shipped

Last edited:
Already wore mine, like the way they look on foot a lot more than I thought I would.

Back
Top Bottom