Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Emailed BW 2 days before the restock and bc they cancelled my first order got my size and a pair of kd socks thrown in for the inconvenience :D

FYI: Phone orders for launch shoes cannot be placed until 48 hours after the initial launch, so in this case for the Frags i would assume saturday unless they sell out.

Just spoke with a rep from Eastbay according to his manager they are not expecting to receive their order until sometime next week. They will not be shipping until the end of June. They also will not be upgrading shipping or giving coupons being as he stated "This is very common" So all those waiting on the arrival of your order it just got longer... SORRY!

This thing Should not be common from a major retailer. We all have to wait until July to receive a shoe that dropped in June. :smh:

Emailed BW 2 days before the restock and bc they cancelled my first order got my size and a pair of kd socks thrown in for the inconvenience
happy.gif
Where did you e-mail them?  I've e-mailed them twice now about my order on the restock and still haven't heard anything.  No cancellation either.

FYI: Phone orders for launch shoes cannot be placed until 48 hours after the initial launch, so in this case for the Frags i would assume saturday unless they sell out.
They gone now, not two days :lol:

really regretting not pulling the trigger on an ID I made copying the YOTH pair KD wore :smh:

or making any IDs at all for that matter .. oh well

Yeah the Fragments are weak imo, don't care how limited they are. Congrats if you like them, though. Nice that they actually dropped at retail.

Back
Top Bottom