Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I have about $200 in credit at FL - I'm hoping I can grab those blue elites from my HOH.  I've balled in the blue and oranges and really like them.  They are better than the regulars IMO.

Not even close to a FTL that will be releasing, guess I'll pass and save my money for a pair of 7's. Good luck to all those who have an opportunity of copping! 

Nike is so full of it. Straight from Nike's Launch Calendar page:

"Kevin Durant’s initial response to the KD VI Elite says it all – he didn't want to take them off. Shedding weight and increasing breathability, the KD VI Elite moves precisely and naturally with the foot."

:rofl:

Nike is so full of it. Straight from Nike's Launch Calendar page:

"Kevin Durant’s initial response to the KD VI Elite says it all – he didn't want to take them off. Shedding weight and increasing breathability, the KD VI Elite moves precisely and naturally with the foot."

roll.gif
I read that and thought the same thing. 
laugh.gif

I'm going to try for these, though. I didn't pick up any of the VI Elites and this is the best colorway (other than the EYBL's, which I likely won't obtain). 

Nice. Only HOH in Sac. and Fresno out of other Nor Cal HOHs getting them lmao. I'll try online if not save for another VII iD

exactly. Guy probably assumed retail was $150 on each pair or something. I was selling packs at $7-750 when they came out (wasn't greedy like most other resellers).
Lol no. I think you misread what I typed, 500+ for a SINGLE pair, not a set.

When the "H" part of Nike's heralded HTM designs anything, surely its going to attract attention. Im just stating how its ridiculous that people can get their hands on something so quickly only to resell them, while I have every intention on purchasing to wear yet nothing comes my way :/

Back
Top Bottom