Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I finally gave in and paid 225 shipped for Florals. I've been wanting a pair since RD and I didn't want to wait anymore on a restock that may never happen.

Probably asked about 10000 times but, TTS with the Elite or half a size down/up?

- My sz 9 meteorology fit perfect. 

And you guys think the Elite Gold will get some discounts or go on sale? 

Probably asked about 10000 times but, TTS with the Elite or half a size down/up?

- My sz 9 meteorology fit perfect. 

And you guys think the Elite Gold will get some discounts or go on sale? 
Not sure if this helps, but I got the KD 6 x Fragments on both 8.5 and 9 and both fit "fine".

There has been some Elite's that have gone on sale, not sure about the Elite Gold though.

Just got KD6 aunt pearl GS 7Y from outlet which I can wear it (I'm size8 in men).
Want to know that I can play ball with them on or should I just wear casual? Is it same performance with Mens? Thanks

Not sure if this helps, but I got the KD 6 x Fragments on both 8.5 and 9 and both fit "fine".

There has been some Elite's that have gone on sale, not sure about the Elite Gold though.
Thanks for the heads up. Those blue Fragments were 
pimp.gif

I've seen that. Just gotta play the waiting game; might take another month or two. Can't justify the $200 atm. 

Thanks for the heads up. Those blue Fragments were 
pimp.gif

I've seen that. Just gotta play the waiting game; might take another month or two. Can't justify the $200 atm. 
I suggest following @oneness287 at Instagram

I was able to get my brother the blue Elite's for $120 shipped about 4-6 weeks ago.

Last edited:
YO!

http://www.endclothing.com/nike-kd-vi-elite-hero.html

Scooped the green elite's for under $100 US shipped!!!
(use code: EXTRA25)

Sizes 8-11 US available as of 8:41am PST

I found that this afternoon, too. Ordered my size (UK9/US10) at 4pm et, got my order confirmation immediately. The shoes then vanished from their website - both the Nike page and the sale pages. Gone, no product listing at all.

90 mins later I get an email feom End saying that the payment didn't process and to email/call them. I checked the site again and the product listing's back up but they're sold out.

This was my first order from End, and I've always heard good things about them, but if the Elites aren't available anymore and I find that they've pulled this before (the payment BS), it'll probably be the last time.

/rant

Welp, those Hero Elites were listed in-stock again, so I just re-ordered the UK 9s they had up. Used Paypal this time, so let's see if that works.

At one point I almost gave up on my elites. Break in period was awful BUT now they are easily one of the most comfortable shoes I own. So I'm mad I missed out on a CW for $100

Alright, my second order form End shipped! Nothing wrong with getting them for more than 50% off shipped.

Looks like the first order will cancel automatically, if they're even still in stock -- they're not showing up on their site again.  Hope others copped who wanted 'em!

At one point I almost gave up on my elites. Break in period was awful BUT now they are easily one of the most comfortable shoes I own. So I'm mad I missed out on a CW for $100
Oh man... bad break-in like blisters, or what? I was kinda surprised they were more of an EM instead of Flyknit when they dropped, but I was really hoping the air max 360 sole would make up for it in the comfort department. I'll only wear 'em casually, not to hoop in. 

NT. I am a little concerned with my WTKD Bounce Wear order. Got the email a few days after I ordered (after the initial release date) that it was shipped. Got tracking info.

It said this 06/07/2014 18:23 Announcement of a item LCI

Has not changed ever since!

Do you guys know how to contact them? I tried their obvious Contact link at the top of the page last week but didn't get a response.

NT. I am a little concerned with my WTKD Bounce Wear order. Got the email a few days after I ordered (after the initial release date) that it was shipped. Got tracking info.

It said this 06/07/2014 18:23 Announcement of a item LCI

Has not changed ever since!

Do you guys know how to contact them? I tried their obvious Contact link at the top of the page last week but didn't get a response.
lol man you wait until now to ask? its almost 2 months later...

i've ordered my WTKD from BW too. Is there nothing else after "announcement of item" ?

is there a cross ref. # starting with "EA"?

if there is then thats the USPS tracking #.

if not i think you're SOL and hope you've gotten your refund back..

They have an email address you can contact. I had issues when I ordered the ASG from them, and they sent it to the wrong address. They were pretty good about contacting me and responding.

Edit: Agreed that you did wait a long time afterward to inquire. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom