Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

snagged a pair of the gold elites yesterday to ball in. i've read some people say they're terrible ballin kicks, but i hope nothing is worse than the crazy 8s i ball in now 
ohwell.gif
Bought a pair yesterday too. Hope they ship. They look really good on foot in person.

Bought a pair yesterday too. Hope they ship. They look really good on foot in person.
i got my shipping email from nike last night. bought them yesterday afternoon.

but yea, i agree, these look really good on feet. if they dont feel comfortable ballin in, wont hurt to rock them casually

i got my shipping email from nike last night. bought them yesterday afternoon.

but yea, i agree, these look really good on feet. if they dont feel comfortable ballin in, wont hurt to rock them casually
I actually bought my 6's to rock casually. To this day, I have not dared to ball in them yet! 

I've got a pair of the mango elites, and my flywire snapped :frown: 

Any input on how to fix or just how to lace them without them looking weird? 

I've got a pair of the mango elites, and my flywire snapped :frown: 

Any input on how to fix or just how to lace them without them looking weird? 
I would use the DOMINATE code to order another pair and send the broken one back to Nike for a voucher. 

I ordered a pair myself. Loved the way this shoe looks casually with a pair of jeans. 

Last edited:
I'm new here, and don't know what that code is, can you explain? also, I don't have the receipt, could I still send them back? 

i bought the gold elites to ball in, but when i got them in the mail, i decided they're way too nice to ball in lol

Surprised he wore KD VI's last night for his season debut. Maybe he's gonna be like LBJ this season and wear last season's shoe.

Never seen pairs move so fast on CG as i did with those. Gone within seconds. I think there were about 5to6 sizes up and I got oos at checkout

Last edited:
I dont follow you

Now that what? Doubt they cared CG had a Birthday Bash today

And Nike had a WTKD restock.

I dont follow you

Now that what? Doubt they cared CG had a Birthday Bash today

And Nike had a WTKD restock.

They had a WTKD restock when the site crashed on Columbus Day. There were supposedly some pairs left after the failed restock. The CG restock just got me thinking about the NDC pairs again.

Back
Top Bottom