Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
It's been like 70 pages of anxious anticipation, but it's finally almost time to get my beloved Meteorology's. I can't wait man.

So you guys think the meteorology pair is a guaranteed sellout on the first day? I wanna get a chance to see them in person of course but if the "limited" tag is attached to this shoe it sells gonna sell quicker

Just picked up the Seat Pleasants to make me feel better about the failure that was the DB3s. :lol: :smh:

Just picked up the Seat Pleasants to make me feel better about the failure that was the DB3s.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Did it work? 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, I feel a little better. Obviously, I would rather get the DB3s, but I do like the Seat Pleasants and am happy to say that these are my first pair of KDs.

Finally saw the Seat Pleasants in person today. They're really dope, but I'm going to hold off till the Meteorologies. They're the only KDs I want at this point besides a slew of IDs

But yea ..last year the kobe has the best colorway in every pack that came out ....this year its gonna be the kds ..looking at the details and concepts on the 2 shoes that are being talked about here ..yeeeee

I personally thought the KD V was the best of the Xmas pack. Just loved the concept. But for every other pack I felt the Kobe's were the best.

If the meteorology pair is indeed a GR then I'll cop with a discount later on. Doubt they will sell out everywhere especially since resellers won't be able to make much of a profit

The sockliner design on the Bamboos is ridiculous.  Congrats in advance to the lucky NT members that get rewarded with the special wooden bamboo shoe box. September 14th...you're officially on notice.

#BambooNation                                                                                                                                  Props to ntsap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom