Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yep thats how it is here in memphis at the nike outlet, the good stuff never see's the daylight of the salesfloor! Smh
always good to see a fellow memphian on here...im only 10 mins away from that outlet and still have yet to check it out....might finally take a peek in there on my off day tomorrow!

Went to the mall to do a size swap of my "texas". With my mind set on not getting the PB&J's, my buddy brings them out the back.

So i try em on, i change my mind. The yellow isnt as bright as it seems in pics. So i say cool, im gonna get them sat.

As im leaving the parking lot, i get into a f____n fender bender...FML..Welp, there goes my PB&J's. Oh Well, i'll catch my size sitting somewhere eventually.

Here are a couple pics for you guys:

View media item 615807View media item 615808

i just checked FTLs launch locator, looks like not too many stores are getting the PBJs...

edit* Nike twitter says limit 2 per customer on NDC though, so hopefully they'll be easy to get

Last edited:
Went to the mall to do a size swap of my "texas". With my mind set on not getting the PB&J's, my buddy brings them out the back.

So i try em on, i change my mind. The yellow isnt as bright as it seems in pics. So i say cool, im gonna get them sat.

As im leaving the parking lot, i get into a f____n fender bender...FML..Welp, there goes my PB&J's. Oh Well, i'll catch my size sitting somewhere eventually.

Here are a couple pics for you guys:

View media item 615807View media item 615808
Nice pics man! My favorite 6 yet. I wish they came with laces that match the swoosh.

So I went to University Mall in Tampa to look for Texas apparel (shirt or socks). No store had them. They had stuff for the SP, Meterology, NYC 66 and bamboo.

I'm sure they'll put stuff out on Wed or Thursday for the PB&J.

Only one mall in my area is getting the PB&J. Guess I'll try NDC on Saturday.

Last edited:
yellow on pbj should be wheat material. pbj on wheat bread
nthat.gif

Those hyperelite KD socks are nowhere to be found. The bamboos never had matching socks, just a grey/gamma green/flash lime elite. And there's a black/grey/green glow that would go with the Halloweens but I can't find an XL anywhere.

Meh...maybe this can break my habit of the sock matchy matchy.

You're right. The Bamboos didn't have a KD elite sock.

I did see KD Texas custom socks which go real well with the shoe; however, they're $40.

And PB&J are an act now (though well have Lithuania to buy from in case we strike out).

FTL and Co
CG
NDC
Richards
And others should have them.

excluding the DC preheats, the "hardest" CW to cop was the Meteorologies and that was an 8am wake up/order/done deal for me. And that was the shoe (or was it the SP's?) that Nike trolled everyone with a TLO for the first time or did something that made them appear unavailable.

I don't see anyone who REALLY wants the pb&js having a problem.

Yeah, I tried to cop the Meterology instore and struck out. The FTL didn't even get a FSR. I was heated becuz my arch nemesis got a few pairs (he's a reseller who wears the same size and brings his girl and son to camp out).

But you're right, you could only order the Meterology via the mobile I think. And FTL and Co were easy to buy the shoe from if you wanted them.

Hopefully, it's the same. I'm going to try from FNL to use WC (though I hate all of that SPA garbage).

Back
Top Bottom