Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Man I already know its not going to be easy to get them N7s when they drop. Down here everybody and they pets are wearing the VIs. Might have to get mine from City Gear if they get them.

Anyone know is CityGear will get PBJs? Looks like no FTL near me gets them and I know CIty Gear and KickUSA usually has pairs long after RD

Why do they wear all that bulls*** sleeves n stuff ... i dnt get it damn near every player gotta wear that crap .. for show

Before long they gonna look like. Mid eastern women out there all covered up
it actually helps if you have bruising (if they have pads) and or tendinitis. I had quadriceps tendinitis and the padded mcdavid sleeves actually really helped me.

Those Crabs....
Puking.gif
Puking.gif
Puking.gif

People are doing to much on ig with the bread and or peanut butter and jelly next to the kd vi pb&js IMO.

Lol did u expect different after all the corny grapes black grapes bred 11 pics

Last edited:
Does anyone know if shiekh and shoe palace are supposed to get these in? 

ill stop by the mall today and ask but anyone know off the top?

*Edit talking about the PBJs

Last edited:
My problem with the KD VIs is that I only like the how the shoe looks on the medial side. I have the SPs and Bamboos. Both just sit in the box because I can't get with how the lateral side of the shoe looks. The PB&Js look amazing medially then I see the flat, unassuming lateral side and think that these shoes look like they should cost $80

I agree 2000%
Good days!!! hopefully the craze for kicks has die somewhat and these pretenders found something else to jump on...

There's always hope.

Haven't seen the Halloween version but no Hibbet's near me. I did see the OKC away black/orange/blue version at the local Richard's for 20 bills. The thunderbolt is in fact "3mish" and kinda cool- 20 bucks cool- I don't know about that- but its a nice sock. I was fine with the regular elites- not sure how I feel about the new version- I love the vapor football ones with the padding, but I don't need more than a few pair- 12 was groundbreaking, 15 was manageable yet hard to swallow on some levels, 18 is ludicrous, and 20 is 1/3 the way to a pair of roshes almost- :smh: I am a sucker for socks, but I may just draw the line at 16-18 with discounts and leave the 20 buckaroos on the shelf.

You've seen them around you? I may need some of those...

It is the same with these socks now and days. What happened to good old no show socks? Maybe I'm too old?
Its not even the socks, people been playin in crew socks since way back when .. its this matchy matchy trend of socks that needs to go.

I just smh every time i see someone with those stupid elite or jordan socks that match. Even more so kids with the damn socks up to their knees because their legs are too damn skinny to take up the space

/rant

Back
Top Bottom