Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I won't deny that the upper on these feels like plastic.  But peformance-wise, it works just fine for me.  Especially if you get your size right (I had to go half down)

Enjoy playing in these almost as much as any low except the Kobe 8

If yall still having trouble with N7s, try to see if HoH will allow you stock locate a pair. I know some spots are cool with that while others are lazy.

My HoH had well over 100 pairs (I was told 6-8 size 12s, which is what I wear). My store even had one 12.5, which I scooped up instead of a 12. I always ask if they have that size in KDs, first time it worked.

It was FCFS, got there about 45 minutes before they opened and there were 3 other people there. About 10 people when the store opened, and they even let me use bday discount.

If yall still having trouble with N7s, try to see if HoH will allow you stock locate a pair. I know some spots are cool with that while others are lazy.

My HoH had well over 100 pairs (I was told 6-8 size 12s, which is what I wear). My store even had one 12.5, which I scooped up instead of a 12. I always ask if they have that size in KDs, first time it worked.

It was FCFS, got there about 45 minutes before they opened and there were 3 other people there. About 10 people when the store opened, and they even let me use bday discount.

Hoh sku for them? nikehead214 nikehead214

Last edited:
For those still lookin for the N7s i think Woodburn may still have a few pairs remaining, give them a ring their shipping is fast too, ordered my pair last Tuesday and received them this morning
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Hah...that is cool. Did they do anything with the hologram for any of the other releases, other than the bamboos?

Got my pair last week. Wasn't sold until I put them on feet. First pair of KD6. Won't be the last.

^^^ I agree. I'm contemplating copping another pair of N7. And now i'm starting to want the Texas pair and PBJs again
mean.gif

These shoes look fire for summer wear but I feel they're too flimsy to warrant $130 (they're durable though). These would be no brainers at the $90-$100 price point

I will post later but why do you need the sku? New to the shoe game here.

So I can stock locate (ship the shoes from a store with them available to my house) it and use a discount plus FTl isn't an hour away like the nearest outlet is so if I need to half size up or down I can stock locate it again.

Last edited:
So I can stock locate (ship the shoes from a store with them available to my house) it and use a discount plus FTl isn't an hour away like the nearest outlet is so if I need to half size up or down I can stock locate it again.

How do you stock locate just call the store with the sku?

View media item 655631

Guess this pair he's been wearing would be the Black/Volt/Vivid Blue pair that has been listed before. Supposedly scheduled for January.
I googled kd vi vivid blue and I found an eastbay chat they aid mid January all sizes. A splatter like colorway for the end of December and a couple of others.

How do you stock locate just call the store with the sku?

No you have to have the sku number and go in the store to stock locate. Unless they are being lazy but I'm sure they want all sales at this time.

Back
Top Bottom