Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Maybe it'll be like the splatters last year and no one will give a **** about em

The 12/31 KD6 colorway is in fact the "Nerf" colorway...

Shocked there isn't a pic floating around...

Colorway is dope in person...

JM
When you say "Nerf pair", do you just as limited, or does the shoe have an identical colorway/theme

EDIT: Nvm I just skimmed through your post. If they drop in less than a month and no pics are on the net then they must be limited.

Last edited:
Slept on the PB+Js while they were on sale and missed out. Now it's between Seat Pleasant, NYC, Texas, or OKC Away. Would love to have a pair to ball in, but I don't know if I can make myself love any of those cw's enough to take the plunge. May have to wait and see if the Precision Timing cw goes on sale.

I haven't owned a pair of 6s, but tried them on and they felt pretty comfy. Are people generally happy playing in them?

Oh here is this JM dude "dropping info" with NO pics as usual. SMH.

How bout you drop some pics for a change sir??? It would make more sense that way... IMO

Chill guys....
I guess I and that person in the lebron thread was right door hoops (listed on FTl calendar) is the nerfs! Can't wait to see them. I guess we will get the toy like the 4s. Hope they aren't limited. Hasbro owns the nerf brand and has transformers license too and they seem to made tons of megatron figures for cj hope it's the same for these.

^

You're an idiot.

Yeah. So are you.

This was the best response you could have mustered up? :lol:

The reason JM can bring info is because he's flown relatively under the radar. Think logically for a second. If there are no pictures of a shoe out yet, and then one magically pops up somewhere, wouldn't it be rather easy to trace the origin of that uploaded picture? It's not like the public has seen them and got to take camera pics, or blogs have seen them and go tto take glamour shots.

Last edited:
Lol wtf is door hoops??? Is that like Nerf?? Are they a more popular brand??! Im completely lost
mean.gif
samee 
eyes.gif

not sure what there is to be confused about. its obviously nerf-themed.

Last edited:
Only you can make that decision...IMO keep the crabs.

Aways = most boring CW thus far...either you're an OKC fan or you really love black/blue/orange.

So far I've passed on the construction cone joints and the aways.

This was the best response you could have mustered up? :lol:

The reason JM can bring info is because he's flown relatively under the radar. Think logically for a second. If there are no pictures of a shoe out yet, and then one magically pops up somewhere, wouldn't it be rather easy to trace the origin of that uploaded picture? It's not like the public has seen them and got to take camera pics, or blogs have seen them and go tto take glamour shots.

I could careless about MY response. Ive been banned too many times on here for arguring with the morons of NT.

Half of you dudes dont even cop the kicks that you all flood these pages with 1000's of questions about. Yall are more concerned with gettin stuff on discount! If u want the shoes, Buy them. Why wait?

BACK TO THE KD's

Precision timing this saturday. Count me in.

Last edited:
Shoot I had 1 of those bad boys up just a couple years ago, and I'm 30..
Every home needs a nerf basketball hoop, at least one on each floor.

When I was 7 years old, I had just gotten over a bad case of strep. The doctor's office was doing a study on strep and they told me they'd pay me $50 to draw blood twice. Pssshhh no problem, they took my blood and I took the $50 and bought an awesome Shaq version of one of these:

Every night I'd turn on TNT and watch the games while playing.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom