Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
My 2 favorite cw's so far.. hoping to add the animal print ones, and maybe the christmas pair

Last edited:
I had to order another pair of the PTs. The left shoe of the pair I got felt significantly smaller than all my other KD VIs. Plus the toebox of the right shoe had about 1/4 inch of 3M scraped off above the midsole. Looks like they were wiping excess glue and wiped the 3M right off with it.

Oh well...free return shipping no biggie.

Top 3:

Meterologies
PT
N7

That was actually tough...still love the Texas Nights and Bamboos too.

I'm starting to lean towards the Christmas 6 as my favorite. Followed by the SP. Everything I've seen post the Christmas release looks terrible IMO. Only exception being the "Ligers".

I was suppose to get my N7's yesterday, but the ship date was changed to Tuesday. My package went from TN to TX, then to KY on the morning of Friday the 13th. I'm in Cali, btw.
mean.gif

Ughh I don't know how hard I would have to try to mess up a nerf cw so badd but damn I think literally anything else they could have thought of would have been better

My problem with the Nerfs is the nickname.  The Nerf KD IV set such a high standard that it would be nearly impossible to top that.  The KD V "Nerf" was a decent colorway in itself, but compared to the KD IV Nerf, it was nothing.

The same can be said for the KD VI "Nerf".  As a colorway itself, it's decent, but as a "Nerf" colorway, it's horrible.

My brother got his pts in. He says they fit kind of big and his feet are wide and fat. I'm thinking about sizing a half size down or full size down . Kds go fast here so I can't really try them on in store. Is feet are way wider than mine. First pairs will definitely pb & js bamboos, and n7s as gifts for Christmas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom