Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I agree because folks see that $200 tag an they dont want em! Lol! Hell i saw the kings pride lebrons on a shelf at the mall last night. Lol! Along wit the aways and gamma's.

Its a regional thing as well as far as how fast something moves.

Down here in memphis, jordans and AF-1's are the shoes that move swiftly
that's why I love our city :D

these might be the first aunt pearls id rock wit.......the iv's were cool but i dont mess wit pink like that.....then again just about all the iv's were fresh...the v aunt pearls were weak imo tho.

I saw the Aunt Pearls in person today, complete "NO GO"! To each his own, but the color combo just wasn't doing it for me.

barf status
sick.gif

Like the blue on AP but can't rock with that much pink. I liked the white with the reflective pattern on the V, would be nice on these.

All the APs are girly. Pink in essence is a girly color. I'll get them for my lady but a 30 year old man rocking APs isn't a good look IMO. Even the name. "Yo I got my Aunt Pearls" lol.

I don't want my post to be taken the wrong way. There's nothing wrong with a man wearing pink. There's just some shoes made for women and kids period. Aunt Pearls and Rugrats are perfect examples. Full disclosure I'm wearing the meteorology right now and picked up a pair of Swoops back in the day.

I don't want my post to be taken the wrong way. There's nothing wrong with a man wearing pink. There's just some shoes made for women and kids period. Aunt Pearls and Rugrats are perfect examples. Full disclosure I'm wearing the meteorology right now and picked up a pair of Swoops back in the day.
I feel you, but respectfully disagree. Yeah the flowers are a little much but if a man wants to rock it I see no problem. JS has way more outlandish things and ppl wear that. Also them rugrats joints are not childish at all.

I feel you, but respectfully disagree. Yeah the flowers are a little much but if a man wants to rock it I see no problem. JS has way more outlandish things and ppl wear that. Also them rugrats joints are not childish at all.

This! Rugrats or the aps or the new exts (which I find dope) are not girly or childish. Now Bella free doernbecher and nike dunk sky highs that is not even in question. To each is own though.

Last edited:
I feel you but the Rugrats are the definition of childish. It's a kids show that's stars baby's. This isn't debatable.

I feel you but the Rugrats are the definition of childish. It's a kids show that's stars baby's. This isn't debatable.
it is debatable. There are other shoes based on childrens shows that are in no way childish. Just Google the spongebob creative recreation bait collection. Not childish at all, and that's just off the top of my head

It's not the shoe or the CW. It's the show. If Nike made Dora shoes don't matter how they look. It's still Dora.

Back
Top Bottom