Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

I got the Meteorology's back in August in my true size 10 and they felt fine.  Then I could feel my right pinky toe rubbing the edge of the shoe, which bothered me.  So, I returned them and didn't bother getting a 10.5.  I'm planning on trying the VIs again, so would you guys recommend getting my true size again, or getting a 10.5?  I heard some people saying that the hot spots go away
I too experienced pinky rub and the toe pinch some others have mentioned but after a couple of wears it all breaks in and now they feel great! So i'd say stick with your true size and give the shoe some break it time and all the hot spots will eventually go away. 

I too experienced pinky rub and the toe pinch some others have mentioned but after a couple of wears it all breaks in and now they feel great! So i'd say stick with your true size and give the shoe some break it time and all the hot spots will eventually go away. 
Thanks dog appreciate it

Just didn't know if they were going to follow the lines of a Supreme release or a BHM release. Had no clue people were already camping for these.

Thanks, I'm looking for a look at the top side glow of the ASG. Don't see why ppl with early releases not putting those pics up.

i need to figure out how i'm gonna get the kd's and brons this weekend.. i still do stuff the old fashioned way, so i'm gonna have to click my heart out 

Will your local stores be doing raffles? FTL, Champs and HoH here are doing raffles so that increases my chances a bit.
i highly doubt it.. i'm going tomorrow to enter the raffle for the 6's, so i'm gonna found out for sure, but we never get the all stars here

damn so they hype beast s aint been home in 2 weeks? the copped the tiffs and then went right back out to line up for the asg. lol

Man if im right the Threes came out in 2011. man wish i was into KD when they dropped the would have bought them instead of my Bordeaux's

PS what was retail on the 1, 2 ,and 3

I want to say it was:

1-$78

2- $84

3- $88

Either way, they were all under $100, I'd have to check the boxes to be 100%

Raffles started already?
man im wondering the samething been checking footlocker online all weekend trying to see if they gon raffle at my local HOH still nothing, gon call again today, they line was busy all day yesterday
mad.gif

its monday and they dop friday, gotta feeling my hoh gon be like first come first serve and its gon be a crazy line, 3 sneaker stores in our mall so now i need to see who else going to get them other than hoh 

my local HOH shafted me mans said they did tickets yesterday...neva hit the site and they line was busy all weekend...... beyond mad, im not use to the whole online thing....whats my chances of getting the asgs online or will any good sites have them???

Last edited:
That's pretty cold.

NDC (nike.com), Foot Locker, I believe even Finish Line will have these online at 8am eastern time Friday morning. So you've got plenty of chances.

Back
Top Bottom