Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
From KD II-VI, I only change size for the IV's going up half a size, although I also have my true size in a couple pairs and they're not terrible. Everything else I stay my true size 12. The VI has some extra length and I wouldn't mind trying a half size down, but for my casual use my 12 is fine.

Nike hasn't released size info yet so no knowledge of a 12.5 yet for the ASG, for those who were asking.

And also reading their Twitter feed they say that it is not TLO (just to confirm).

Anyone else do the preorder for the kd6 bhm's off kickscrew when they first put it up when it said release date was same as the US on February 8th but now they say the release date got pushed back to February 25th and won't ship till earliest February 28th???

laugh.gif

(not my pic)

smokin.gif
Gotta get that shirt! Dope.

Any word if the YOTH KD played in will release or were they strictly PE?

I like em but dnt wanna ID them at $195 if they gonna release for $150ish

Thanks to @AirDan12   for the heads up! I saw this at Foot Locker today

and decided to post the bottom of the hat pic and backpack since I haven't seen them online. 

Reactions: alp
Looks like I may get a pair. Went to enter the raffle and the store only had a page and a half of names. Then after that it started snowing like crazy lol and the raffle ends today

No whip + cold weather + southerners = no raffle for me. Crappy school wifi will make it worse smh. Worse no military discount savings if I win. Global warming sucks. Hope the shoe Gods will repay me for a good deed I did. Hope everyone that wants them can cop. I wish Nike made it easier to cop multiple shoes on the release date.

Back
Top Bottom