Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
lawd 
eek.gif

Anyone else think these are up there with or better than the Galaxy KD IV's?

Last edited:

No picture effects, unless you count the exposure. That's how bright they glow for about 2 minutes, though, lol.
Haha yeah, I was counting exposure. But if they're gonna look like that in person then WOW. I can't wait for mine to come in. 

I'm not too big a fan of the t shirt but I have a guy in New Orleans copping me the socks. He sent me these pictures of the socks that go with the KD's

anyone on #teamBIGFOOT still looking, hit me up

I was fiending for the socks this morning, but I'm glad I didn't get them. They don't actually go with any of the shoes very well. The custom ones from the vault stores are insane though.

anyone on #teamBIGFOOT still looking, hit me up

I was fiending for the socks this morning, but I'm glad I didn't get them. They don't actually go with any of the shoes very well. The custom ones from the vault stores are insane though.
What do the ones from the vault look like? I like the ones being made in NOLA. I might get my buddy to cop the kobe ones to rock with the KD's. Something a little different. 

What do the ones from the vault look like? I like the ones being made in NOLA. I might get my buddy to cop the kobe ones to rock with the KD's. Something a little different. 
Maybe we're thinking of the same thing, or I'm mistaken. Lebron socks have the gator skin thing goin, KDs have the multicolor strips and the Kobes had something different going on as well. Not just the white hyperelites with gumbo pattern.

I thought the kd 6 weather man had crazy detail. This asg are giving them a run for their money

Back
Top Bottom