Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
explain yourself Turnon. You can't be just throwin these pics up here without an explanation. ID, PE? Shamone son!

explain yourself Turnon. You can't be just throwin these pics up here without an explanation. ID, PE? Shamone son!
They're from a guy on IG that usually gets reeeeally early samples and colorways before they're announced.

That last pair helps to those who id'd with the harmony option (myself) did the same thing exact with a green base doesnt look bad 

There are a lot of one-off looking Lebrons and KDs popping up. A little late in the game for all these CWs to be taken seriously. The last one looks nice though.

So apparently I am forced to use NDC tomorrow since FTL does not carry size 9.5 or 10 in KD's. I contacted FTL about this situation and they responded by saying that I should take my question to Nike to discover why they do not carry these two sizes in KD's. 

So apparently I am forced to use NDC tomorrow since FTL does not carry size 9.5 or 10 in KD's. I contacted FTL about this situation and they responded by saying that I should take my question to Nike to discover why they do not carry these two sizes in KD's. 

Never heard of that. I bought two prior KDs from FTL both 9.5.

Last edited:
If you check out FTL right now, and go to any KD, you will see that 9.5 and 10 are not even listed as sizes. Craziest thing I have ever heard of.

Won't even try on footlocker... Have no idea how people get thru.. Always get that it's in others carts from the moment it's available

Footlocker doing maintenance in preparation for the ap release. What are the odds thr site still crashes?

Footlocker doing maintenance in preparation for the ap release. What are the odds thr site still crashes?

Still gonna happen , all 14 year olds that wear a 9 are gonna be on trying to get a pair since they'll be home from school

Found on Nike AU luanch calendar 
[table][tr][td]06/06/14[/td][td]KD VI Elite[/td][td]White/Metallic Gold-Platinum Black[/td][td]$280[/td][td]642838-100[/td][/tr][/table]
Did the math and 280 AUSD converts to 250 USD... Hopefully thats not the retail price (thats a 120 price hike)

Found on Nike AU luanch calendar 

[table][tr][td]06/06/14[/td]

[td]KD VI Elite[/td]

[td]White/Metallic Gold-Platinum Black[/td]

[td]$280[/td]

[td]642838-100[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Did the math and 280 AUSD converts to 250 USD... Hopefully thats not the retail price (thats a 120 price hike)

Getting out of hand for some KDs

Back
Top Bottom