Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
REPPED. SPOT ON.

repped? spot on?

dawg, you aint eem start poppin up in here on the reg till news about them surfaced...

just make sure you dont end up with a pair...

BECAUSE NIKETALK THREADS ARE LIMITED TO A SELECT FEW.... :lol:

YES. REPPED.

THESE SHOES ARE HIDEOUS. IF COPPED THEY WON'T EVEN ENTER MY HOUSE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE.

NICE TO KNOW I HAVE FOLLOWERS THOUGH.

Last edited:
repped? spot on?

dawg, you aint eem start poppin up in here on the reg till news about them surfaced...

just make sure you dont end up with a pair...

That clown only wants shoes that are limited.

He doesn't even know what GR stands for.

YOU ARE PRETTY GOOD AT FOLLOWING PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW :lol:

GLAD I INTEREST YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU MUST COMMENT IN EVERY THREAD. I MUST OF HURT YOU AT SOME POINT.

INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS FOR YOU.

Last edited:
Seriously, most of the colors Nike put out these days look like horrible ID creations. Shoes with 5 different colors along with 3 different materials all on 1 shoe. It's too much, its to the point where basic color schemes stand out these days IMO.

Seriously, most of the colors Nike put out these days look like horrible ID creations. Shoes with 5 different colors along with 3 different materials all on 1 shoe. It's too much, its to the point where basic color schemes stand out these days IMO.
truth

That clown only wants shoes that are limited.

He doesn't even know what GR stands for.
YOU ARE PRETTY GOOD AT FOLLOWING PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
laugh.gif

GLAD I INTEREST YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU MUST COMMENT IN EVERY THREAD. I MUST OF HURT YOU AT SOME POINT.

INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS FOR YOU.
Guys can we please take this somewhere else? Both of you are credible sneaker enthusiasts with respect on NT and a well deserved reputation, can't we just get along?

I'm not really surprised about this random drop of the "Supreme"... If you remember the KD 4 the Weatherman was suppose to drop in the summer and the Nerfs were suppose to be 1st... but out of nowhere Nike said a few HOHs will get them and will be the 1st colorway released... I remember nobody even really being on the line until around 4 am... and they only had 16 pairs... no real hype until AFTER the fact... but now that then line is hyped up everybody will try and jump on them... I am feeling the Supreme but I am nowhere near a place dropping them... I called in a favor but IDK if they r gonna be able to come thru... I already copped the Sonics... and so far I think I'm done with the KD 6 unless they drop another colorway I like... all that Meteor and total orange etc is wack to me... so hopefully my guy comes thru on that Supreme or only 1 KD 6 for the collection (At least until some real nice colorways drop)

We've only seen 4-5 colors, and you're already ready to say that you're done with the line after these Supremes? You realize that they'll be releasing pairs until at least next Spring right? You don't want to even see the Black History Month and All-Star offerings, hell THE HOME AND AWAY THUNDER COLORWAYS, before you think that this may be the end of the line :lol:?

Last edited:
lol well everything I've seen has been a pass... I like how they feel on feet thou... good ball shoes... and they fit great... they remind me of the KD2 fit but the Asymmetrical lacing makes it fit even better... only reasons I grabbed up the the Sonic is cuz they reminded me of the Kobe 5 Rice colorway.... the Supremes r just a out there colorway and I like that... maybe the ASG & BMH might change my mind but I really doubt it just off the fact the Meteor joints r extremely trash IMO... we shall c fam

I never owned the scoring titles or creamsicles... Didn't know they were supreme.

BandAid included? you know, because they cause blisters... because they fit weird. Because they're all looks?

BRING BACK THE KD 2
MAN....the KD 2 
nthat.gif
.  But then again, I was all (and still am) in love with the Kobe 6's...but then they made the 8's *FIRE*--looks and feel/performance imo.  I expect the Kd line will get things figured out from a performance/comfort standpoint eventually.

Never messed with the ticket system. My chicago HoH unfortunetly will have plenty of reselllers snatching up the pairs... Might have to hope for a huge connect favor. My Meteorology's are so nice. Making me wanna cop more! Finally the KD line is coming together.

Thought I was feeling the supreme pair, not too much anymore. Only want the yellow joints and orange pair as of now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom