Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
To many people added them to their carts with no intentions to cop. So we have to wait for them to drop them.

I copped every other KD with no problem. 

Now to wait for summer to get here 
ohwell.gif
 weather has been  beyond terrible here

It's almost spring
ohwell.gif
you ever been to wisconsin ? 

see this is what I dont like. dudes was all panicking yesterday. but now that they are an easy cop dudes like ..im having second thoughts or I think imma pass. now the hype beasts show their true colors
Yeah I peeped that too. :smh:

see this is what I dont like. dudes was all panicking yesterday. but now that they are an easy cop dudes like ..im having second thoughts or I think imma pass. now the hype beasts show their true colors
I feel that, it's like people hate on the hype on the AP's but secretly love the drama. I'm all in for drama free releases. Limited, GR, Supreme... my feet do not discriminate. It's been a great week, AP's for the girl and I scored my Ligers
smokin.gif

Got them in a 6.5y for my son on kids foot locker... had to keep clicking add to cart and then finally added, but had to wait 37 min to check out...

So Ligers were an easy cop??? I might stop by my HOH later today and get a pair if theyre not gone

Waiting in line.. I really wanted these but I thought they would be a hard cop no stores at my local mall where getting them woke up 45 minutes late and still waiting in line

I'm officially done with the KD VI until we get a Scoring Title, MVP, and Champ pack. (Hoping all of those are Elites though) Got every pair I wanted, Texas, Xmas, Illusion, Ligers - Still on the look out for some PT's 
nerd.gif
 Come on tiny baby Jesus... 

Yep. They only want them if they're limited, lol.

Back
Top Bottom