Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

nice mine say theyre stuck in memphis cause of the weather
mad.gif
yeah man we get a little snow and the threat of ice and our whole city just shuts down...should move by tomorrow considering the way things are looking now!

For the people that copped from NT Seattle how much was shipping? I want these but really wanted them from NDC since I had a coupon..
I ordered from a nike outlet over the summer and the shipping was $10. Don't know if I want to phone order again they didn't send me tracking or anything it just arrived at my door. Might be my only choice though.

I ordered from a nike outlet over the summer and the shipping was $10. Don't know if I want to phone order again they didn't send me tracking or anything it just arrived at my door. Might be my only choice though.

U gotta call a day after ordering and they'll give u the tracking #

So your a reseller....
boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Look at his sig enough said 
mean.gif
why because i have a pair of tiffs for sell? hhahahaha and what did i say that made me seem liek a reseller? u can sleep on foams theyll sit and when i said double back i meant come back and get em anybody that knows me off of here knows i collect and not resell kick rocks with all that reseller nonsense......reseller lol.

and what again about my sig says reseller??????

Crappy iPhone pic (I'm not as gifted of a photographer as some of you), but I can't decide which one I like the best. It's a toss up...
my size too :smokin
although the 12 with thin socks was working fine for me the other day on the ap vis.

edit: id say all three. they are each beautiful in their own way. the v with the 3m, the iv started it all and has those :smokin pearls in the back and the vi is just crack, enough said on those

Last edited:
why because i have a pair of tiffs for sell? hhahahaha and what did i say that made me seem liek a reseller? u can sleep on foams theyll sit and when i said double back i meant come back and get em anybody that knows me off of here knows i collect and not resell kick rocks with all that reseller nonsense......reseller lol

and what again about my sig says reseller??????

Has nothing to do with tiffs. The fact that you said "ive learned to really only sleep on foams cause of the price alot of otehr stuff will sell. "

You're either a reseller or a hypebeast. Either way....

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with tiffs. The fact that you said "ive learned to really only sleep on foams cause of the price alot of otehr stuff will sell. "

neither......im saying if i want foams i can go back and get them later on because they will usually sit..... i dont wait on jordans that i want because they will sell i cant double back on them kds have started to sell well this past month so i get them when they drop. when i say sell i dont mean me personally selling i mean they sell to people like you internet fan fella. anyway gday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

neither......im saying if i want foams i can go back and get them later on because they will usually sit..... i dont wait on jordans that i want because they will sell i cant double back on them kds have started to sell well this past month so i get them when they drop. when i say sell i dont mean me personally selling i mean they sell to people like you internet fan fella. anyway gday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I got what you said the 1st time. What's with all the salt and reseller name calling? We were on such a roll, rejoicing in AP cops, ASG restocks, and Liger hunting. Let's keep it positive in here. Maybe all of the KD heat is getting to people? 
mad.gif
 That, or the some of that AP salt still remains roadways. 
laugh.gif

So crazy how the APs got people losing their minds for kd's now. This thread struggled to move a page every few days, now it's flying.

Reactions: ct3

I got what you said the 1st time. What's with all the salt and reseller name calling? We were on such a roll, rejoicing in AP cops, ASG restocks, and Liger hunting. Let's keep it positive in here. Maybe all of the KD heat is getting to people? 
mad.gif
 That, or the some of that AP salt still remains roadways.  
laugh.gif
does for me. i aint been rejoicing in **** lol.

neither......im saying if i want foams i can go back and get them later on because they will usually sit..... i dont wait on jordans that i want because they will sell i cant double back on them kds have started to sell well this past month so i get them when they drop. when i say sell i dont mean me personally selling i mean they sell to people like you internet fan fella. anyway gday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
no salt over here but you really need to learn to type or at least proof read. stay in school kid.

Back
Top Bottom