Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Received mine today and ligers don't look as good as I thought they were gonna be. Can't lie, I am really disappointed...

Last edited:
The green is lighter in person then they were in the sample pics. No da disappointing. Also the 12 in these looks smaller then the 12 in aps :smh:

Just got the Ligers today in the mail, first time posting been reading these forums for about a month. Glad to be apart of the sneaker head community. Not the best picture quality but I think they'll look damn good with the right outfit.

I feel like thats the only pair of kicks Shawne Williams has because I can't remember him in any other pair this season. Before, after or during D League lol. And Swizz Beats over there better not let MJ see him rockin other sigs. I don't see the God taking a liking to it...

So I am over here in germany and the ligers did not drop in stores over here (no champs) so I just ordered off the footlocker website now hopefully I can do the same for the florals

Damn ppl really not feeling the ligers in person ? it was opposite for me i love em in person more .. they stand out might eventually ball in em

alp - have u tried force fields to see if it helps maintain the shape of the toe box?

alp - have u tried force fields to see if it helps maintain the shape of the toe box?
No. Not really my style, I'm not gonna put plastic in my shoe to prevent creasing. That's what cats did in the good old af1 days. Seemsa little obsessive to me. If a shoe creases it creases

No. Not really my style, I'm not gonna put plastic in my shoe to prevent creasing. That's what cats did in the good old af1 days. Seemsa little obsessive to me. If a shoe creases it creases

I can respect that. I don't use force fields BUT when the toe box caves like that, id certainly consider it.

I can respect that. I don't use force fields BUT when the toe box caves like that, id certainly consider it.
I feel you, but at the same time Thats just how the shoe is made. Also the fact that all my shoes practically are long in the toe box means that my toe isint there to occupy the space which the indent is. The aps I have in a 12 are far less indented.

Back
Top Bottom