Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
How much would the Nike KD IV 'All Star' Galaxy' US10 go for these days?  Maybe it's time for me to sell!  Also what's the going rate in the US for the KD VI 'All Star'?

Okay I just bit the bullet and paid a reseller for the APs. Someone please tell me I got a good deal: $315 including AP tee?

Yeah good deal. Combo is about $200 after tax so youre just paying an extra buck basically

Yeah good deal. Combo is about $200 after tax so youre just paying an extra buck basically

Thanks Alp, when u put it that way, that's not too shabby. Even better, I get quadruple ebay bucks today for some reason so I earned a little over $25 in ebay bucks.

Okay I just bit the bullet and paid a reseller for the APs. Someone please tell me I got a good deal: $315 including AP tee?
You do what you gotta do to survive in this world.

I think we need a just paid reseller forum where we just tell everybody there damn you got a steal.

But that was a fair price with the shirt. Good cop.

Thanks Alp, when u put it that way, that's not too shabby. Even better, I get quadruple ebay bucks today for some reason so I earned a little over $25 in ebay bucks.
Yup np. Even better deal with the eBay bucks. Nice pick up

Back
Top Bottom