Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
yea im a little mad i had to use paypal also a litttle too much more. Anyway for 188 shipped you cant beat that. anyone needs help with translation hit me up. i hope they ship to us
I'm glad I used PP- just feel more secure using them on this transaction. 

yeah I went through pp too for a size 46 which I think is US12, my size. As long as they ship to us should be fine. no worse then uk site.....what are the chances sns will have pairs left?

Always getting screwed with my giant feet. 
mean.gif

florals have the same production #s as the gums, just hella more demand. APs were a completely different deal.

lol guess I aint alone on the lace swap thing

i'll have to try the tweezer or screwdriver trick I was using a paper clip still a pain in the *** lol

my doubles of the ASGs came in today I wont bore you guys with more ASG pics but probably my favorite shoe of the year so far, had to double up
pimp.gif

Last edited:

lol guess I aint alone on the lace swap thing

i'll have to try the tweezer or screwdriver trick I was using a paper clip still a pain in the *** lol

my doubles of the ASGs came in today I wont bore you guys with more ASG pics but probably my favorite shoe of the year so far, had to double up
pimp.gif
Yeah i figured everyone was tired of seeing em , first time really throwing em on had too .. but i thought it was only me with the lace swap thing i wanted to switch back to normal on my ASG but didnt even bother cause its a pain

Yeah i figured everyone was tired of seeing em , first time really throwing em on had too .. but i thought it was only me with the lace swap thing i wanted to switch back to normal on my ASG but didnt even bother cause its a pain
I got midway through on the one shoe and was like f this and just took the 3M out and threw the black back in, too much work to make a swap

I got midway through on the one shoe and was like f this and just took the 3M out and threw the black back in, too much work to make a swap
Use a thumbtack.Very easy and doesn't take very long. I spend longer lacing my Twilight Zones than these.

I'm confused on the release date for the 'Florals'.  Do they release tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom