Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
lol at ndc twtitter timeline. how many time they gone tweet same info about florals
You do realize that people are constantly asking about it and that's why you keep seeing reposting of info. A lot of them are just responses from customer's tweets.

You do realize that people are constantly asking about it and that's why you keep seeing reposting of info. A lot of them are just responses from customer's tweets.
I know that its just seems like people would just look at the timeline and answer they own question

Hate to sound redundant , but did anyone ordering florals from NDC EU got shipping confirmation...?I still havent and starting to get worried :rolleyes

I
I heard 15 pairs, but you know the employees going to get their 20% first. Percy probably got his cronies locked in too. So I'm guessing maybe 8-10 pairs for the public.

Thabks bro. Online it is then. Whenever that fool picks up the phone, I know I'm about to get a ******** answer to whatever I ask lol

Percy is the short older Asian cat with about a gallon of gel in his hair. He's the top manager at hoh and shady as hell. He's got his people who he looks out for, in return his people keep his pockets fat.

Cant you report this dude or sth?

Cant you report this dude or sth?
He's got tons of negative reports to corporate. They can't really do anything unless he gets caught in the act, even then I doubt they would do anything.

When I worked at Nike we had this manger used to get complaints daily, corp didn't do nothing.

Word on the streets is he's MIGHT become the NorCal district manager. If that happens I know a lot hoh/fl workers are going to be pissed. His reputation is bad with his workers too.

He's got tons of negative reports to corporate. They can't really do anything unless he gets caught in the act, even then I doubt they would do anything.

When I worked at Nike we had this manger used to get complaints daily, corp didn't do nothing.

Word on the streets is he's MIGHT become the NorCal district manager. If that happens I know a lot hoh/fl workers are going to be pissed. His reputation is bad with his workers too.

So his reputation is bad with customers , he is bad with his co-workers - employees and still going to be a district manager...?Funny how far can connections get you... :smh: :smh: :smh:

generationz generationz had a feeling that was him. :x

people in the sacramento thread kept saying it was someone else
I'm sure it's not just him. I'm sure he lets his underlings hook up a person or two so they keep their mouth shut about his shady dealings. Just my 2cents.

It's like that everywhere though. It's about who you know. I know when I was at nike and you would ask for heat in the back I wouldn't check, but if you were my friend best believe I went out of my way to find some heat hidden away in the back.

When I called to ask how it was going down for the ap's, he told me he didn't know if they were getting them... I called Monday and the shoe came out on Thursday smfh

roll.gif
 @ FAM

Back
Top Bottom