Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
anyone know the HOH in thousand oaks and how there raffle was looking? trying for an uncliamed pair ther

1 10.5 florals. That's all I freakin wanted for months now... Struck out last week and striking out now. This is bull****.

shoepalace and ruvilla seem like their gone too.

FTL and NDC sold out now

Last edited:
IF YOU ARE STILL IN LINE DONT GIVE UP!  I copped after waiting 28 minutes in line  This new Nike checkout system has made it somewhat fair.  Still needed the assist doe. Keep It G!!!  
glasses.gif

Reactions: lyl
FTL was having some issues with the site crashing and the checkout timer resetting, but I just refreshed the page when it did and I was able to finish checking out. Not sure what was up with them this morning. Still haven't received my confirmation email, but I'm sure they'll get it sorted out.

can someone help me out? nike crashed during check out and i dont want to lose it by refreshing, what should i do?

Man, I hit the snooze button on my alarm and overslept by 21 minutes. Can't believe it, missed out on the 1s and KDs.

Got them in my cart with the quickness. But Nike is on their BS this morning. Straight up BS

Dude on the phone said it has something to do with my bank account and i'll be contacted in 2 days. Says I won't be able to order the shoes. Wut? Aint nothing wrong with my bank account. I told him that and he's all like I don't know man, operations will be in contact with you. Ask him if there is anyway I can get the shoe and he says no cause he can't even see them. 

Words can't describe what I'm feeling right now.. 

NDC put me through hell to checkout. I was getting card errors with EVERY card I put in and I know the information was correct.

Had to login on mobile and checkout on there and even then, I still got 2 errors before I got through successfully. 

Back
Top Bottom