Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Ever since Shoepalace started carrying J's, I can't ever get their site to load at any time of the day. Terrible 
mean.gif

i didnt do enough prep for these.. and tweetdeck has been screwing me lately. thats what i get for having a life

Ever since Shoepalace started carrying J's, I can't ever get their site to load at any time of the day. Terrible 
mean.gif
really it works fine for me a little slow but its not much

my beef with shoe palace is the charge what they like. 250 for kobe elites

Other Nike Rep basically told me the same thing as the other one.. Guess I just gotta wait for operations to call in 3 business days. This is unacceptable 

My mood is blown for today smh. I don't think I've ever been able to cop a limited release I don't see how u ninjas do it

Other Nike Rep basically told me the same thing as the other one.. Guess I just gotta wait for operations to call in 3 business days. This is unacceptable 
Dude, you're banned, listen to these guys that have been banned.

Last edited:
I still don't see how people oversleep on release mornings lol. I set 3 alarms. That's the easiest part.

Yeah. I normally don't oversleep but I had surgery this week so my sleeping has been inconsistent.

Oh well. I missed out on all three releases. It's all good.

Last edited:

How are you able to use Ebates?? Once added to cart i want to checkout as quick as possible so i dont get cartjacked 

Would be super pissed if i lost out on my shoes cuz i was trying to get 6% back on the purchase. 
I've done it multiple times. In the past I didn't even bother because I was worried about the shoe, but the last few releases weren't on my priority so I had my rebates account opened ready to click on nike. As soon as the shoe is added into cart, i immediately click the rebates nike link and go straight to cart and checkout. Takes like 4 seconds more. I've done it for the past 4 Kobe IX release and the KD Florals.

Back
Top Bottom