Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Some dude on Kixify wants $800 for these. Haha.

laugh.gif

Disappointed but oh well.

Interesting, where'd you hear about that nt rsvp process? Dope, so I guess I shouldn't have been sending dm's as quickly as I had in the past. Although I've tried rsvp a handful of times, but the one time I delay it and I get a rsvp. Go figure. :smokin

I'm close to a few employees at a certain NikeTown and I was informed about it from some of them. the delay is to deter services

Kds just aren't for me this year. I want one 6 though. I really hope the Wanda Pratt ones drop or if a special edition like MVP happens and is nice but you know how that goes. Lol

Because everyone was talking about these were going for AP prices etc. Most people only wanted these to resell.

Daaaamn! Are you serious??? I am massively confused by the KD 6 "Market Value"...whatever that means. The best looking colors are the least expensive while the "feminine" outlet bound looking colors are in high demand. Makes ya wonder...

Last edited:
Daaaamn! Are you serious??? I am massively confused by the KD 6 "Market Value"...whatever that means. The best looking colors are the least expensive while the "feminine" outlet bound looking colors are in high demand. Makes ya wonder...

You and me both. The 6 has had some of the most diverse CWs for a sig I've ever seen. Tons of cool CWs but the 2 most feminine of them all with FLOWERS all over them are the ones everyone wants? These are the definition of hype and everyone's buying into it. If you put every CW of the 6 side by side I'd find it hard to believe off looks alone grown men will chose these over all the others. People will never admit buying into the hype though.

Last edited:
Florals whats hot in the streets. Ill admit, i would have never considered if it wasnt "hot" right now but the hype warmed me up to it. I wasnt going to go crazy if i didnt cop but these are perfect for warm weather. Plus, these are a nice consolation for missing out on floral janoskis

My theory on the WP's is that they will be the Easter's but more limited than the lebron's or kobe's. 

Inspired by a decorative egg.

laugh.gif

I could see the story being that KD's mom made them during easter or had them as a decoration around the house lol

Probably not, but that would be cool.

Picked up DCs to wear to caps, wiz and Nats games. Pretty excited, deff a slept on shoe. Getting rid of preheats was the worst decision I made last year regarding shoes lol

I love how the KD line incorporates meaningful colorways inspired by KDs life but some of this is ridiculous lol

Back
Top Bottom