Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Welp... If successful with WTKD, lookin at that pic up there of the 7, Looks like i'll be done with KD's for a while.

Last edited:
Damn asked my boy if he can grab me wtkd's (works at a hoh) and someone beat me to it ..my chances are slim 

shot in the dark but does anyone have the sku for FL/FA/Champs for the pb&js?
nerd.gif
protip: search eBay listings

Do you guys think I could trade away my Oreo V's for Illusions??

Don't want to let go of Oreo's but can't spend ATM because i have a vacation coming up.

Last edited:
Oreo 5s suck I would never give someone my illusions for them but if you can get that done yeah do it

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the $150 but that's not really something KD can really control. Personally I think all shoes should retail under 150, maybe I'm sounding cheap but all the time I pay these retail and occasionally absurd resale prices knowing what I'm about to wear costs under what 5-10 bucks to make?

Oreo 5s suck I would never give someone my illusions for them but if you can get that done yeah do it

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the $150 but that's not really something KD can really control. Personally I think all shoes should retail under 150, maybe I'm sounding cheap but all the time I pay these retail and occasionally absurd resale prices knowing what I'm about to wear costs under what 5-10 bucks to make?

Do you guys think I could trade away my Oreo V's for Illusions??

Don't want to let go of Oreo's but can't spend ATM because i have a vacation coming up.
I would, in a heartbeat
$150 though really? 
sick.gif

So much for KD wanting to keep his shoes affordable. Will cost $350 when he retires in 10 years.
It ain't KD though, it's more nike
I am referring to a few years ago, it was said he had taken the deal with Nike but he had some type of agreement to keep his shoes affordable so kids could afford them.

I am referring to a few years ago, it was said he had taken the deal with Nike but he had some type of agreement to keep his shoes affordable so kids could afford them.

I remember that, it was back in 2011 I believe, but c'mon now...Nike? They gonna increase it with the "technology" and nowadays...what do you consider "affordable" when middle school kids moms/dads out here paying 180 for 4-7 foamposites

I remember hearing that too but who knows if that's actually a part of his contract. easymoneysniper loves the kids but Nike loves the money lol

Unfortunately every year there's been an increase with his line. Lebrons are pricing themselves crazy high too

I remember hearing that too but who knows if that's actually a part of his contract. easymoneysniper loves the kids but Nike loves the money lol

Unfortunately every year there's been an increase with his line. Lebrons are pricing themselves crazy high too
increase in everything man..... Jays,lebrons,kds....unfortunately one day 300 would be the norm for GR's

$150 though really? :x

So much for KD wanting to keep his shoes affordable. Will cost $350 when he retires in 10 years.
Not sure if serious.... He has no control over Nike believing an extra $2 making the shoe justifies a $20 increases with their margin already being out of control.

Seems that resale on the WTKD's isn't going to look too bad seeing that they're releasing numerous places.. maybe $300 - $375 resale price.. we'll see, just my prediction..

Seems that resale on the WTKD's isn't going to look too bad seeing that they're releasing numerous places.. maybe $300 - $375 resale price.. we'll see, just my prediction..
Dudes already talkin bout resell [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom