Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Found out I have off on the 14th. Guess ill try RSVP for either Santa Monica or LA?

I want the gold elites, but I'm at a spot where I think I might like how the VII fits/plays better.  May hold out...

Not sure if posted already, but 
nthat.gif

Anyone try to add the WTKDs to cart on End? 

Mine keeps saying out of stock. Might have to wait till later tonight to try it. 

Anyone try to add the WTKDs to cart on End? 

Mine keeps saying out of stock. Might have to wait till later tonight to try it. 
Til the timer hits they won't add to cart. Maybe a bit before depending on how accurate the timer is in your browser.

Til the timer hits they won't add to cart. Maybe a bit before depending on how accurate the timer is in your browser.
Yea but I have edited the site I can pick a size and add it but it give the the "OUT OF STOCK" banner. 

Just wondering if anyone can actually add

So is the Sneaker News report on the WTKD not being super limited true? I would love to be able to get them on release day, for retail, and from home.

Yea but I have edited the site I can pick a size and add it but it give the the "OUT OF STOCK" banner. 

Just wondering if anyone can actually add
You can't just add the add to cart button on your side. When you add it through an element you're not actually changing what their system sees, only what yours does. Do a bit more digging on that page and you'll see the OOS is the only message you can get for adding to cart. If you tried to add to cart without refreshing the page when it does go live, you'd still get OOS.

You can't just add the add to cart button on your side. When you add it through an element you're not actually changing what their system sees, only what yours does. Do a bit more digging on that page and you'll see the OOS is the only message you can get for adding to cart. If you tried to add to cart without refreshing the page when it does go live, you'd still get OOS.
Damn. Thank you. I am just messing around with the site.

Still learning web development and clearly I do not know enough yet! 
laugh.gif

Damn. Thank you. I am just messing around with the site.

Still learning web development and clearly I do not know enough yet! 
laugh.gif
No problem, it's just funny to me that for some people being able to delete certain aspects of the page is like... high level coding. lol. It's pointing and clicking. That's what level I'm at anyway.

tried on an 11 gold elite @ my local HOH. really like em but balked at the sticker price. I will try and be patient and hope for some kind of discount/rewards, etc... to offset that 2 bills. In the meantime onto trying to find some eybl 6s :D :smh: :wink:

so they dont update stock until product is live, would hate to waste my time, and they're already sold out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom