• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The On-Feet with the Pants was 
nthat.gif

Guess ill be going HAM for these.

Thats my guy sherm(hell i know the other dude too,lol), they do those vids here in memphis. Gonna try and score these early

Last edited:
Thats my guy sherm(hell i know the other dude too,lol), they do those vids here in memphis. Gonna try and score these early
did not know that....I thought that City Gear looked a little familar...will be on the phone trying to see if that City Gear is getting them!!...hey Slim what's the buzz around town for these??

Last edited:
No, you're thinking about the MVPs. They didn't do anything for the scoring title. What a damn shame. Nike really fails sometimes.

Maybe Nike is tired of making scoring titles and actually want KD to go out and win a TITLE!
:D

J/K

Honestly, I think they had that Nike iD graphic ready for either a Scoring Title or MVP. If he didn't win MVP, they would've called it the Scoring Title. Since he won MVP they just said screw it let's call these the MVP's.

Im just gonna have to pay resell or move on now. Damn

For WTKD? I've never seen a more hyped GR ever. I know I see at least 9 stores in driving radius with them. I'm more worried about the Family First 1's

Last edited:
^ If I want these I will get them. Not my style though. Good luck to all. I had just been hearing from all my people it would be a fairly cool release. And those FF 1's look like I'm going to have to reach out. But it still shouldn't be bad. Everyone else's focus is spread elsewhere

did not know that....I thought that City Gear looked a little familar...will be on the phone trying to see if that City Gear is getting them!!...hey Slim what's the buzz around town for these??

Lol. But folks are gonna grab em now for the fact they are a GR.

^ If I want these I will get them. Not my style though. Good luck to all. I had just been hearing from all my people it would be a fairly cool release. And those FF 1's look like I'm going to have to reach out. But it still shouldn't be bad. Everyone else's focus is spread elsewhere
FF 1's are super dope too and theyre FCFS in my city but i'm coppin WTKD

Last edited:
The Preheat just looks like an iD or another colorway of the Precision Timing now lol.

Last edited:

I thought the wtkds were limited cause of the $150 price tag.
they are limited, dont believe these people, they think because more stores are carrying them they will be easier to get, not at all. They will be left in the dust, these will go like the AP's, and i highly doubt these restock like the AP's did

they are limited, dont believe these people, they think because more stores are carrying them they will be easier to get, not at all. They will be left in the dust, these will go like the AP's, and i highly doubt these restock like the AP's did
finally someone with some sense

I don't know about yall but I treat everything as a limited release that way I know I put in the work in order to avoid a Sadderday

So know we just dropping the GR tag on the WTKDs??? These are far a GR. Just because they are in a few more stores than HOHs & Niketowns, don't mean their a GR, i.e. Aunt Pearls. GR = Infrared 11s, Limited Release = WTKD

You can tell the people who the WTKDs will be their first KD VI cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom