Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Man how are these so hard to come by in the Bay Area? Only places that had them here were HOH in Daly City and San Jose, as well as Niketown. I did the raffle at HOH Daly City and they said they didn't get many in at all, and Niketown did that stupid twitter RSVP. I guess I'll be trying my luck online as well. 

No call from my HOH.

Only raffle ive ever won in my entire life for anything was for the blk/red 1s in dec so Im ok with taht I guess lol.

Hoping for some good luck tomorrow

Praying that the One HOH i won the Kobe 8 ss from calls at like 10pm (Thats when i gave up hope for the SS and then BANG THEY came through.)

Watch out for this tricky scam!

I don't know how anyone can fall for this... But someone e-mailed me asking me to tag my shoes with "isneaker95" cause if I don't it means "I don't really have them." so what I did was I tagged them with my E-MAIL ADDRESS I sent them with.  Which proves I really have them.  Yet he insists to have pictures of MY shoes with HIS TAG on it.  Why? So he can post it and say they're his? Lololol.

Last edited:
30k is number we are looking at here.
To put in perspective -
WT Kobe - 15k pair
WT Lebron 11 - 15k pair

Those numbers are 100% from reliable sources

Im not agreeing, or disagreeing. Nor am I disputing your information. However, why the disparity in production quantities on the Lebron? 11,000 or 15,000. If your source had 100% reliable information, and was privy to this specific information, one would think that the number would be exact. Not a guesstimation, or ballpark "range."

I once received a call at 10 pm,so its still a chance from HOH.Got a call for another shoe and almost didnt pick up because it showed no id and no number.It was HOH tho.

@GrizzlyAnimal the ATC link you are using for the Everglades on the JJ is the link that exists on the page. One is able to create that link because they know the jimmy jazz site product iD for the Everglades. That link won't change. What they blocked was the ability to gather their product iD prior to their go live. So you can't make that add to cart link that will add the unreleased shoe early anymore. I kept up with this bc I love using JJ and it's my go to and that early link BS pissed me off. Glad it was taken care of before this release and the WTL in July.

Those numbers aren't right for the WTL XI. I know there are more than 15K global pairs of the WTL, from the only source.

man there's no way theres only 30k, almost every HoH in the USA is getting these. The Big 3 is having them online. NDC. City Gear. Theres got to be more than 30K

Just because many places are getting them doesnt mean theyre getting a lot of pairs. All that means is the availability is more spread out instead of concentrated on the east/west coast like most limited releases.

I once received a call at 10 pm,so its still a chance from HOH.Got a call for another shoe and almost didnt pick up because it showed no id and no number.It was HOH tho.
Wont get my hopes up but ill keep my phone on ringer just in case.

I don't know how anyone can fall for this... But someone e-mailed me asking me to tag my shoes with "isneaker95" cause if I don't it means "I don't really have them." so what I did was I tagged them with my E-MAIL ADDRESS I sent them with.  Which proves I really have them.  Yet he insists to have pictures of MY shoes with HIS TAG on it.  Why? So he can post it and say they're his? Lololol.
Lol this isnt tricky at all man

Someone tried this on ebay with my kobe MP 9s. Replied back with a lol

30k is number we are looking at here.
To put in perspective -
WT Kobe - 15k pair
WT Lebron 11 - 15k pair

Those numbers are 100% from reliable sources

Im not agreeing, or disagreeing. Nor am I disputing your information. However, why the disparity in production quantities on the Lebron? 11,000 or 15,000. If your source had 100% reliable information, and was privy to this specific information, one would think that the number would be exact. Not a guesstimation, or ballpark "range."

His post is saying the What The Lebron 11 has 15K pairs. Jeez

That scams been around for a while - the person asking for the tagged pics in their name would use it to make it seem like they had the shoes, then use it to scam someone else.

That scams been around for a while - the person asking for the tagged pics in their name would use it to make it seem like they had the shoes, then use it to scam someone else.
I know, makes no reason for them to INSIST on having a picture with their tag in it.

But the sad part is, how are these people even getting away with this? Say they DO find someone to PayPal them money and they send them fake shoes/don't send them anything at all.  Isn't the buyer always protected by PayPal so if they don't receive anything, they always can file a claim and get their money back? It doesn't make sense for these scammers to just get payment and not send anything at all - thinking it won't come back to them.

Just got the call from HOH Valley Fair. First time I've entered a raffle for a shoe. I will try for a second pair tomorrow morning.
nthat.gif

I know, makes no reason for them to INSIST on having a picture with their tag in it.

But the sad part is, how are these people even getting away with this? Say they DO find someone to PayPal them money and they send them fake shoes/don't send them anything at all.  Isn't the buyer always protected by PayPal so if they don't receive anything, they always can file a claim and get their money back? It doesn't make sense for these scammers to just get payment and not send anything at all - thinking it won't come back to them.
What they do is use your tagged pics to "sell" the shoes to someone else.  That person sends them money through Paypal.  Before the person realizes he was scammed, the scammer uses the funds in his Paypal to purchase another pair of shoes from some other guy.  (That's why you often see kids posting screenshots of their Paypal balance when they're looking for shoes to buy.)  So even if the original scam transaction gets reversed, by that time, the scammer has already used the funds to get a free pair of shoes from someone else.

Just got the call from HOH Valley Fair. First time I've entered a raffle for a shoe. I will try for a second pair tomorrow morning.
Nice. Was considering driving out to San Jose to enter that raffle, but was short on time so could only enter at Serramonte. Kinda wish I doubled my chances now. Enjoy them. 

Back
Top Bottom